• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buyers Guilt?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • I did a month or so ago when I bought a PS4 which basically drained my bank account. In general though, not reallllly? It depends if I enjoy/use extensively/need what I purchase. If neither of those things are fulfilled I usually do suffer from buyers guilt, yeah.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Mmmm.... I have more of a pre-emptive buyer's guilt. Performing a cost/benefit analysis and try to talk myself out of buying something

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I experience it pretty much every time I buy something and see something I should have bought instead... even if I spent a long time talking myself into the purchase

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Since I don't make my own money yet, whenever I buy something it's usually with my parents' money. As much as possible I try not to buy expensive things, but if they're in a good mood I make the best of it :p

On the rare occasion that I do use my own money, I never really feel guilty about buying whatever it is I bought. I bought myself a hat for Christmas, something that I would never really use, but I didn't experience buyer's guilt at all. I wouldn't buy something if I know that in the end, I'll just regret buying it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I only feel guilty if I spend money on something stupid, and regret it the next day. Other than that, I don't feel guilty for spending my money at all. I try to only buy things which I will use often, and don't at all feel guilty spending the money that I earned on my own.

Back