• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Buzz* Electric Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Your right, Luxray and Shimama's evolved form (whatever it was called) should be Dark/Electric.
    besides, that would be cool, two of my fav types stuck together into two awsome pokemon, ZING!

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
    Maggyo should have never even been created, i mean it looks like a flattened pile of feces with corn mixed in!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    ahahahaha, good one Reshi, thats true indeed, let alone it being an Electric type.
    sooooo, this club is getting ultra unpopular so i'll make a new topic: In the anime, wich Electric typed pokemon should appear more often in your opinion?

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    I wanna see Jolteon some more in the anime!

Yeah Jolteon in the anime is cool i just wish that there could be more!

GOD this club is low lets get it up a little!
    New topic:If pokemon wher real wich electric pokemon would you catch first in any gen?(appart from legendarys or shinys:))

Last edited by a moderator:

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    i don't know why jolteon doesn't have it's own fan club, i would definitely join

and...i would say chinchou/lanturn if i could. so i could go deep swimming. if pokemon were real there would probably be a lot of mareeps here where i live

shinysweety

Years
    i don't know why jolteon doesn't have it's own fan club, i would definitely join

and...i would say chinchou/lanturn if i could. so i could go deep swimming. if pokemon were real there would probably be a lot of mareeps here where i live

Mareeps are good for a farm and meadows and i love mareeps one of my fav electric pokemon!

Years
    Name: Regeneration
    Partner(s): Pikachu, Zapdos.
    Why should you be accepted to join?: Because I love electric type Pokemon. The main reason being that I adore the legendary birds and Zapdos especially. Pikachu, though overrated, is also a favourite Pokemon of mine, right from the beginning. That's a reason good enough to join? :P

shinysweety

Years
    Name: Regeneration
    Partner(s): Pikachu, Zapdos.
    Why should you be accepted to join?: Because I love electric type Pokemon. The main reason being that I adore the legendary birds and Zapdos especially. Pikachu, though overrated, is also a favourite Pokemon of mine, right from the beginning. That's a reason good enough to join? :P

Oh hi again you are joining every fan club!meh
    welcome Regeneration please awnser are current topic thankyou!

Years
    Nah, I'm not joining every club. :) Just the ones which have any favourite Pokemon of mine. XD

Ahh, so I must answer the current question..
    If you wher a ditto and you wher in a place wher ther are only electric pokemon including legendarys but not shinys wich one would you turn into?
    I'd transform into a cute little Pikachu~! All the kids would be hugging and cuddling me over then. .-.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years

you say that everytime someone new joins.
    get those spelling mistakes up sis, you even spelt answer wrong!
    and pull that thank and you apart.
    now for the current topic..... tviierceel
    it's an anagram of it, figure it out. ;)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Your pokemon is electevire isnt it!

Damn you! next time let someone else answer! LOL.
    that gives me an idea for a topic!
    Anagramation (haha, another new word from meh!) make anagrams of electric pokemon names.

ukipcah
    apsozd

lets start with those, try figurin em out, the one who gets it right gets to make more anagramations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back