• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Buzz* Electric Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow-Sasuke

300 Posts be the 15th?
    Years
    Mine would be Thunderbolt. Magneton on Ruby when I had the ROM on my computer. He pwned Wallace easily!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Yeah, theres loads of Electric types that can be handy but i hate the fact that rock type gyms are always first! it renders your Electric types useless, although afterward your pretty much safe.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Dunno....but we still have a topic!

For me, it's either Pikachu's Thunderbolt (took out both Lance and Gary's Gyarados in LeafGreen), Manectric's Thunder (although it was so powerful it eventually hindered me by KOing Kyogre, it took out Wallace's Wailord, and Juan's Kingdra). Luxray's Discharge can also be useful in Sinnoh. Oh, my Spring2010 Pichu's Thunder was also useful, from my untouched Pichu, a STAB Thunder, 100% accurate thanks to rain, could knock the Red Gyarados down so weak it barely appeared able to fight. It actually paralyzed it too, but that was luck.

Kalala

Gunsou
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2018
    Name: Kalala
    Partner(s): Emonga and Pichu Name(s)(Optional): sparky and sparks
    Why should you be accepted to join?: Cause electric pokemon are the best D:<

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Hey, i made a banner for you guys:
    Like it? I'm putting it in my sig.

Attachments

• *Buzz* Electric Fan Club
      Luxray.PNG
      4.4 KB · Views: 236

Rainbow-Sasuke

300 Posts be the 15th?
    Years
    Nice banner! Thanks Xilfer, I'll add a list of userbars. Anyway, new topic:
    Which Pokémon should have been Electric type in your opinion, and which shouldn't?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    If you ask me:

Pachirisu, Emonga and This stupid thing:
    *Buzz* Electric Fan Club

I mean, why does everything that resembles Pikachu have to be Electric! i understand plusle and Minun but Emonga? come on! and how does that pancake up there even LOOK electric!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back