• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Café a la Skype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2013
    I have been trying to find people for Skype in battle server for awhile. My name is Korben, sent out a few requests.

R@I|)3N 50

iSlaying Like A Boss
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2013
    Cool :D I'm definitely coming :D
    Spoiler:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Alright I contacted Bloodex, Skype name being creampuff80.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Just a reminder everyone, when adding us hosts to skype, please let us know your PC username! This is for security purposes and it makes us sure that you are from PC and not some stranger. xD

I apologize for the delay in adding people/adding members to the group, all is settled. Looks like I'm the only one online right now, come on by y'all!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • ^What Megan said! I've gotten quite a few without usernames, so it'd mean a lot if you supplied us that info. =D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey y'all! Got a call happening right now, if anyone want's to join in! There's only three of us at the moment, myself included. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey I got removed from the Skype group. I can't even IM anyone, what's up with that?

We remove members because of inactivity and some members wanted to do a skype call but couldn't do so. If you want to be added to the current room, shoot me a message. :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • We remove members because of inactivity and some members wanted to do a skype call but couldn't do so. If you want to be added to the current room, shoot me a message. :)

Oh ok. I was pretty active yesterday but I can't join call cause I have no mic so maybe that was why.

More people should join, it's pretty quiet in there right now. :/

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
  • Alrighty guys, Day 2 has been thrilling and wonderful~

At the moment right now Chris and Megan are hosting the Chat and there is a Call going on too. Just always remember if you've left the chat or have been removed, message any one of us to add you back in.

My skype handle: samyz.waqar
    Megan's: iheartstephanieabrams
    Dipu's: bloodex.rahman
    Chris: maleficent.

As for myself, I am off to bed, so see you all later in the morning!~ Have fun~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey guys,if you'd like to come Skype with us and the organizers can't be contacted due to awkward time zones or such feel free to shoot a contact request to O07_eleven on Skype after you let them know, i'll invite you in. Anyone who was kicked to make room for a call can also come back We wanna get this ball rolling again! I'll be online for the next few hours at least if you're down for a magical adventure ;)

Thanks for the help, dude. I'm awake now, so I'll take care of the rest for most of the morning or until Twi or Bloo get on. :D

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I guess I could do this.
    Skype username: superpiratecupcake

Oh I have premium so we could do group video calls, but I will actually take a shower right now so maybe afterwards provided I've been added.

EDIT: page get

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back