• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call Of Duty : Ghost

Years
  • What's your favorite class you like use? Do you enjoy the game? If you do enjoy it then what is your favorite game mode and why? also put what console you use.

My favorite class is using the Sc-2010 with a red dot, foregrip. Perks are all speed perks like slight of hands, quickdraw, lightweight and ready up. Play Domination because it gives the best Xp when you play the objective and I play on PS3 soon going to own a PS4.

If anyone plays and has a ps3 add my acc : Darkstar21289

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I only watched my boyfriend play it ;) It seemed really cool, the beginning was probably one of the most epic beginnings of a game I've seen. From earthquakes to space and stuff. It seemed enjoyable, with many different ways to play, dogs and planes and all. However, it's totally not my genre, so I haven't played it myself and probably won't :p

Years
  • I have the game, but I haven't really touched it ever since getting it...I'm not the best at multiplayer, nor would I consider myself to be the worst, but in comparison to other CoD games, the guns in Ghosts seems way too OP for casual players such as myself. Single player mode I haven't yet touched, but hoping to one day.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Its a terrible atrocity in terms of Multiplayer. Horrid spawns, crappy weapons. Zombie mode wannabe... I'll stick with MW3 , thanks.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Have the game for 360, but I honestly haven't played it much, though. Campaign mode seems to be pretty boring, and multiplayer isn't that interesting either, unfortunately. Well, at least to me, anyway. ): Might give it a go again next week, and see if I could get myself into it.

Years
  • Its a terrible atrocity in terms of Multiplayer. Horrid spawns, crappy weapons. Zombie mode wannabe... I'll stick with MW3 , thanks.

I watched a Twitch channel, TheRace, back when it was first released and everyone was trying to reach Prestige. Not entirely sure how viral the video got, but there was one instance during multiplayer where the player was able to kill the same guy 2-3 times within a matter of seconds because of the terrible spawns \:

Back