• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call of Duty: World at War/Nazi Zombies

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Electric Fences aren't useless. If you can come up with a strategy (like my friend did) they can be life savers. The thing is, play with at least 3 people so that it's guaranteed that someone will start on the M1 Garand side.

After you start the match, the people/person on the Gewehr side let all the zombies IN. This increases the chances for bonuses, hope for the x2 points. People on the Gewehr side, do not kill anyone in the courtyard unless they get in. Let the M1 Garand side get them, they need the points.

After a single person on the M1 Garand side gets 5500 points, they should head off to turn the power on and quickly. Everyone should sprint to the power room and buy a weapon from the mystery box until they get at least one good weapon. Now the object is to hold down the stairs and power room. Once everyone has enough points, they should all buy the three perks available (Quick Revive, Juggernog, and Speed Cola.) After everyone has that and a good weapon, it's time to rush over to get Double Tap.

Head back to the start area, and open the stairway for 1000 points, and buy Double Tap Root Beer. Also, make sure to pick up an MP40 from the wall, along with the bouncing betties. DO NOT OPEN ANY OTHER DOORS! Now the object is to hold down this area. You should be able to have an infinite amount of ammo for the MP40, and get a Max Ammo every once in a while for whatever other gun you have.

Have two people watch the stairs/wall, and one person watch stairs out on the balcony. If you ever get into any trouble, walk out onto the balcony, set off the electric barriers and wait in there to reload and do what you need to do.

I haven't been able to get passed 13 with this strategy, but that's because the third person we were with left halfway through, and we couldn't watch the stairs as effectively.

Give it a try, it should work. ^^ *feels like a nerd for writing so much*

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Nope, no satchels. trust me, there is alot more zombies on this map than on the old; you probably wouldn't have time to detonate them when your face is already full of the things.
    As astoundingly slow as the switch in/out animation is for them, my expriences in MP say I won't get killed because of pulling satchels out.

Speaking of Bettys though, I never got why they blow legs off. They shoot up to head height before exploding...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Been playing it a lot since I got home. Now I have this and Platinum to take up my time. Its great and scary because they are always running. It freaks me out when they run and smack the hell out of u just as you turn the corner. Its embarrassing.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I tried Nazi Zombies on XBL for the first time today, and I completely agree that the difficulty of the new map makes the first one look like a walk in the park. Still a noob at this, the highest wave I believe I've gotten is 12, but nothing beyond 7 in the new map (usually because my teammates die rather quickly).

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It seems easier to revive this time around. The zombies are always far away. Also, I love how they made them come out of the ground on this one.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have only played the new map solo. (still waiting on friends to buy it)

The furthest I have gotten is to stage 6, after that I just wanted to explore so I opened up all the other areas.

On the old map furthest I have been is stage 12 with 2 payers and 9 on my own. Not to good at zombie mode.

Back