• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call of Duty: World at War/Nazi Zombies

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I think it'll be exclusive perks for zombies, not the normal perks from online.

Man i can't wait for it!

Me either. i hope there is still a way to access the flamethrower and Alien lke plasma gun. Those get me far together.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    A very popular trick to getting far in the waves was opening the two stairs. This allows you to still access the random chest, and manage your area much easier. There's three windows (including the wall) in the supplies room, and the stair case. Once you get good guns, just camp in there and have one person watch all the windows, and one camp at the stairs with MG/FG/Flamethrower/Ray Gun/Browning.

As for perk-a-cola, I've heard roomers that there's a new perk or something that lets you revive teammates faster. Along with that, there's juggernaut, stopping power, and double tap. I'm hoping for Bouncing Bettie's though. xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    They sure know how to make money, everyone who owns CoD: WaW will be downloading this new zombie map. This perk vending machine sounds good, but it's an obvious rip from Bioshock.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    First played the game a few weeks ago, after making a computer capable of running it. I've been meaning to download all the custom-made maps, actually... OH SORRY, I FORGOT ONLY PC GAMERS GET MODS. :P
    Also we don't have to pay for new official maps.

I'm hoping for Bouncing Bettie's though. xD
    Satchels > Betty's, for zombies definitely due to the manner in which they are detonated. Though a Betty would be useful in solo or pairs in case some are coming up behind you.
    Naturally, I'll be hoping for Sleight of Hand.

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    My three friends and I only made it to level 27. I didn't know how to play, so I wasn't helping much. XD

They eventually cornered us and the our slowly demise began..

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Perks are confirmed to be:
    Double Tap, Sleight of Hand, Juggernaut and Fast Revive. Bouncing Betty's are available as a weapon rather than a perk.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Always buy the betties. They can save lives. =D A little tip, if you do spend the 1000 points on the betties, they will refill every round. So it's definitely worth it. Only use the electric barriers if you're desperate or it's a waste of points. You lose all the perks you buy if you go down into a second chance state, so be careful.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    round 45 is my highest

gets boring after a while

my friend got to 132 but just killed himself

i heard theres nazi dogs in the new map

hopefully not

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    *Downloads pack of 81 custom maps*
    I win.

my friend got to 132 but just killed himself

i heard theres nazi dogs in the new map

hopefully not
    Unless you play the PC version and make a map with them modded in, dogs are not going to happen.
    And round 132 means glitching, or the combined efforts of four professional gamers.

Perks are confirmed to be:
    Double Tap, Sleight of Hand, Juggernaut and Fast Revive. Bouncing Betty's are available as a weapon rather than a perk.
    No satchels? ;_;

Last edited:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Nope, no satchels. trust me, there is alot more zombies on this map than on the old; you probably wouldn't have time to detonate them when your face is already full of the things.

Am I the only person who thinks the electric fences are pointless and/or rubbish? D:

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Aww man. I havent been home since Tuesday so I have yet to play this game yet. My dad told me about it though. I hope its not too much harder. I am easily scared when something all of a sudden smacks me from behind just after I hear its cry.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    This new map is hard. Zombies are faster and are quicker to hit you as well; the electric fences are pointless... The random weapon boxes can now be destroyed, if your unlucky enough to get a 'teddy bear' then you hear a child laughing and the box is destroyed.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Damn. I used to pretty much rely on that random box for the flamethrower and Ray Gun.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    The new zombie map is AWESOME. I like it much much better then the last one. This one is so big, and has far more to it. I haven't really played it much (been doing other things), and all of us were just horsing around when we did so we didn't try to get very far.

But it is sad that like the first time we got to the random box I opened it for... maybe the 3rd time and then I got the bear, the box blew up and everyone hated me (I was playing with a bunch of friends so they didn't really hate me). XD

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Whats your highest on the new Nazi Zombie map? (Verruct) My highest was 25, then we all got disconnected due to bad server connection... :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Just found out, if you get the 'teddy bear' then the box respawns somewhere else on the map, I'm not sure where all the places are but I know one of them is in a room near the Juggernaut perk machine.
    Zombies can also reach through the barricades and attack you, crawling zombies are faster and the zombies can leap over the barricades. This map is far better than the last one.

Back