• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Calling all modders! Pyrozaekus here!

Years
    What's up guys! I'm Pyrozaekus(Pyro Zay cuss). Anywho, I have thoroughly enjoyed everyone's contribution to the poke community and I want to give back!

About me, I'm an avid Pokemon player and I want to start som ROM hacks! Woo! I have no idea where to start but I have plenty of ideas on where to go with my projects to come. Some ideas emphasizing multiplayers like the emerald battle tower. Maybe even the newer gens if it isn't that daunting starting off.

I love being able to get anything you want like the Pokemon Expert Emerald and still do multiplayer battles! Azala (if I spelled correctly) did an amazing job on his work. I like the idea of making a new campaign with balance and difficulty. If anyone wants to put me to work with the tools in hand, I'll get to forging for me brothers in arms!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Welcome and good morning to you! I'm glad that you've enjoyed the contributions; indeed, everyone here is pretty nice and pretty helpful! It's awesome having you apart of our PC family too now, so it's wonderful to meet you~ <33

Feel free to check out our ROM Hacking section. We have many tools and resources to help you get started! In fact, there's a ROM Hacking competition to help you get familiar with the basics, so I hope that you'll check that out once you feel comfortable! There are also much more things to choose from so I hope you'll take the time to explore PC to your leisure~!

Thanks for coming, and have a great day! Contact me or any other staff members if you have any questions about the forum and we'll love to help you out! Feel free to send me a message if you would like to talk anytime and we can be pals! See you later. :3

The Beginner's Lounge is a great place to start if you're just getting off the ground with your idea but we also have the Tools, Tutorials & Resources forum for guides on specific things. All-in-all you're pretty much covered here with how wide a range our ROM Hacking forum covers. Much luck and welcome to PC, Pyro. n~n Don't forget to check out other areas of the site since there are many more things to do outside of hacking and enjoy your stay.

Years
    Sheep / Robin , Much thanks for the warm welcome! I just finished my coffee, so a nice shower and I'm ready to start ! Again, thanks for the direction!

Back