• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cameron's Trading Thread.

Years
  • Camerons Trading Thread -
    My friend code is: 2406 3671 1471

What I can give you:
    Starters -
    Kanto -
    Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur: all available. Bulbasaur will be just out of an egg, Ivysaur will be just evolved, and Venusaur will be level 55.

Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard: all available. Charmander will be just hatched, Charmeleon will just be evolved and Charizard will be level 71 or 72.

Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise: all available. Squirtle will have just hatched, Wartortle just evolved, and Blastoise level 49.

Johto -
    Chikorita, Bayleef, Meganium: all available. Chikorita will have just been hatched, Bayleef just evolved and Meganium at level 36.

Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion: all available. Cyndaquil will have just been hatched, Quilava just evolved and Typhlosion 71.

Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligator: all available. Totodile just hatched (SHINY AVAILABLE.),Croconaw at evolution level and Feraligator level 30.

Hoenn -
    Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile: all avaiable. Treecko just hatched, Grovyle at evolution level and Sceptile at level ??.

Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken: all available. Torchic just hatched, Combusken at evolution level and Blaziken ??.

Mudkip, Marshtomp, Swampert: all available. Mudkip just hatched, Marshtomp evolution level and Swampert ??.

Sinnoh -
    Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra: all available. Turtwig just hatched, Grotle just evolved, and Torterra level 32.

Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape: all available. Chimchar just hatched, Monferno at evolution level, and Infernape just evolved.

Piplup, Prinplup and Empoleon: all available. Piplip just hatched, Prinplup just evolved and same for Empoleon.

Rares -
    Kabutops level 40 + Rare candy. (Can breed to kabuto.)
    Omastar level 40 + Rare candy. (Can breed to omanyte.)
    Kingdra level 77 + item.
    Togetic level 45 + item. (Can breed to togepi.)
    Salamence level 55 + item. (Can breed to Bagon.)
    Regice level 40 + item.
    Kyogre level 100 + item.
    Dunsparce level 10 + item.
    Delibird level 32 + item.
    Registeel level 52 + item.
    Porygon 2 level 32 + item.
    Metagross level 52 + item.
    Crobat level 53 + item.
    Alataria level 58 + item.
    Bellossom level 27 + item.
    Flygon level 60 + item.
    Milotic level 69 + item.
    Armaldo level 52 + item.
    Cradily level 41 + item.
    Huntail level 43 + item.
    Dragonite level 48 + item.
    Zapdos level 50 + item.
    Latios level 73 + item.
    Latias level 43 + item.
    Kangaskhan level 97 + item.
    Spiritomb level 1 + item.
    Girtatine level 70 + item.
    Celebi Level 70 + item.
    + Many more, just tell me what you'd like and I should be able to give it to you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have an emarald and I had 368/386 so you see I had nearly all of those pokemon, so I should be able to give you what you want from there :)

What I want-
    Mew (Should be getting soon though.)
    Espeon
    Umbreon
    Stantler
    Raikou
    Entei
    Suicine
    Lugia
    Ho-Oh
    Jirachi
    Deoxys
    Burmy
    Wormadam
    Mothim
    Uxie
    Mespirit
    Azelf
    Dialga
    Manaphy
    Phione

If you'd like to talk over MSN, add me on [email protected]
    I should be on around night time EST, I'm West Australian so I should be on quite a bit when people on different timezones are on.

Last edited by a moderator:

MetalDart

A HEART SO TRUEEEE
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Jun 14, 2008
    I am interested in the shiny Totodile of yours.

What I want-
    Espeon
    Umbreon
    Burmy
    Wormadam
    Mothim

THat is what I have and am willing to offer in exchange for it. Also, if Manaphy (whichever the egg hatched one is) can breed with a ditto, I can also offer that.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • I've got some of what you're looking for in my trading thread, state your offers and I'll hook you up.

(link is in my sig)

Years
  • fearofearow23 - Sorry, I've got both of those now.
    filelord01 - unfortunately a member here called xtremedarkari was meant to clone my shiny totodile but seemed not able to do it, even though he's cloned many others pokemon. So sorry I can't give it to you.

Back