• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

can i just take a moment to say how much 2016 sucks

Years
    Isn't he the same age that David Bowie and Alan Rickman were when they died?

Yeah he is actually, that is really creepy when you think about it. When Bowie and Rickman kicked the bucket people were starting to think "69 Club is the new 27 Club".

Years
    Oh goodness yes, this year has been pretty crummy for me so far, as well. So many things have went wrong, and while there's been one notably important change to happen to me for the better, I've kinda felt rotten and not even the announcement of a new Pokémon game has excited me. And none of what's been mentioned in this thread is helping.

Adore

Party.
    Years
    Yeah he is actually, that is really creepy when you think about it. When Bowie and Rickman kicked the bucket people were starting to think "69 Club is the new 27 Club".

They also say death comes in 3's.

can i just take a moment to say how much 2016 sucks

Years
    2016 has not sucked at all for ya boi. in fact, 2016 saw this man lose his virginity. and it's not even august yet!!!

Back