• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can Rayquaza miss?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Im battling rayquaza right now on my Ruby rom so i can save the state after each attack, but he keeps using outrage and its killing my groudon everytime, so i keep going back to the same file and trying again,but he never misses for me to get a chance to attack! Has anyone seen him miss? Or am i wasting my time?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You could use Double Team, or just get a Shedinja with Protect. Protect on any turn it flies up high, and the rest of its moves won't affect Shedinja.

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    Heres my ray's stats

Fly
    Attack:70
    Accuracy:95

Surf
    Attack:95
    Accuracy:100

Solarbeam
    Attack:120

Outrage
    Attack:90

Your groudon sucks

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    well my ray would kill ur little,wannabe godzilla

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • k let's not insult each other's Pokemon setup... each setup always have their own strength and weaknesses... so let's not ridicule each other. If the two of you really want to test things out, this is not the place. Hop on to RSbot and just see who's the victor of the match. Leave the fight outside of PC please...

Back