• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you Cook anything?

Can you cook anything?

• Yes

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • a little bit...

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I can cook anything if it has the words: Chicken, Tikka and Masala. XD That's basically it... unless you count toast as a gourmet meal, or pouring some breakfast cereal into a bowl. I'm sure that counts as cooking in some form or another. Doesn't it? XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I can cook pretty good XP ..i can cook pancakes and uhh hamburgers....but i can make things like cereal and toast and other microwavable or ready-to-serve foods

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    I cannot cook a single thing other than toast and popcorn. Yea for me. Last time I attempted cooking breakfast at Girl Scout camp, I burned a hole through the picnic table. O.o I just don't cook.

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2006
    LiquidThunder said:
    Can you cook anything? It dousn't have to be something fancy or anything, but something thats done over the stove. It could be something like preparing a meal, to as simple as instant noodles XD.

I am a chef in the making XD, I can make a full breakfast and do a good job at it too.

Of course I can make instant noodles, I can make scrambled eggs, and Pancakes.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I can't really cook...at all. I dont' have the patience for anything zo I alwayz turn the ztove on high and end up burning everything becauze I alzo don't have an attention zpan X3 (yuppie)

I dont' even do very well with a microwave zince I alwayz need an exact time to put ztuff in and forget to take out any alumunim foil or zilverwear alot <<;; Then on top of all thoze magnificent microwave zkill, I have a rule againzt putting anything in a microwave a third time Oo If it'z not cooked the zecond time, then it'z going to be eaten cold >=O

I did, however, recently dizcover that I can cook tequila lime chicken to perfection =DD It'z incredebly good *__*

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
    Years
    blue said:
    Oh! I love to cook,^ ^. I've always cooked since I could remember, and I've been good at it for a long time, lol. I can make just about anything if I try and have everything I need. I've even been thinking into taking a few university classes for culinary arts. Though I'm glad I'm not like most men...my brother for one, I can remember when I was 9, my brother 18 he was eating some burnt toast...and didn't look like he was that into it. So I just took the plate from him, and he got kinda mad, and I made him some fancy-pansy eggs, lol...he did take me to the movies afterwards, XD.
    Oh really? So if we meet, you will cook something for me, okay? ^_^

Honestly, I can cook, only later nobody can eat it =P

Back