• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you Cook anything?

Can you cook anything?

• Yes

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • a little bit...

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I can make cookies, but that's baking eh? n_n;;; I could heat up ramen... but that's the limit. ;_;

[EDIT] Oh yeah, I can also fry eggs... and make pancakes. =] And bake ((galette de banane.)) (sp? it's french for banana pie... i think.)

Last edited:

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    I can cook, but I'm afraid of the oven. I was cooking something (bananas...just bananas..) in the oven when I was little, for some reason or another, turned it on, stuck them in, waited, then without turning it off, reached in to grab melted bananas, and severly burned my hand. So I'm afraid of hot surfaces now. ^_^; But I could cook as long as it isn't one of those fancy looking Chef meals like FacistPanties.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I have the cooking talent of Cliff.

Since none of you people have played SO3, that's really really really bad. Even with directions I just don't have the patience or…interest, really. I make sandwiches to survive. <_< Eating is so bland for me, atm. My appetite has really gone downhill day after day of the same stuff.

Years
    I can cook macaroni and cheese (however that's spelled) and spaghetti... Ramen shrimp noodles... and grilled cheese sandwiches... that's all I really eat... Wait... pizza too, but I don't cook it! :D

Back