• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you SKATE!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hmm... I don't really know if this should go in Other Voting Polls, or stay here. Oh well. ^_^;

Skating is actually probably one of the things that I do best. And I mean real skating. Not rollerblading, or ice skating, or anything else; The kind of skating you do at skating rinks.

I was even really good at skating when I was like, 9 years old! It's always come very easy for me. I can do all kinds of tricks on skates, I can skate backwards, twirl, etc. Everyone always used to comment on how graceful I was. I can still skate pretty well, but I haven't done it since January.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    I've roller skated ever since i was 3 years old but then i turned 9 i decided to try rollerblading and ever since then i've been good at that and i can super fast and a few tricks. :D

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I can blade ok..I have some with grindplates, and I'm ok at that, I can do a few tricks..but its been a while since I've bladed..so I probebly can't do much of that any more.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    hey i havent roller skated since 9 and i went rollerskate at a skate rink and i was still good at it

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • When I was little I never really got to skating (except on Christmas when the lake was frozen), so I never really got the chance to learn very much. I only found out that I was good at skating last year, when my friends took me skating. ^^ IM actually pretty good, and really fast.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I can roller skate really good, and I'm picking up on skateboarding (even though I really do suck XD)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ve skated?once, at a rink. And I made a fool of myself and some others, in a story I told in one of those embarrassing story threads. XP

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I used to rollerblade all the time... but I haven't much lately. The last time I did was with my friend a couple years ago on her street. But my skates sucked compared to hers so I couldn't go as fast.

As for ice skating... I did that for the first time a couple years ago... you would think that since it snows a lot here I would have gone ice skating a lot during my life. My cousins had a small rink set up in their yard a couple years ago and I think I skated for the first time there... and it wasn't hard at all. I've also ice skated at an actual rink before a couple of times too. But I haven't skated with either rollerblades or ice skates in a while now... probably like a year...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I'm great in skate boarding.
    It's roller blading that's trying to kill me.
    I always fall down the instant I get up until I can't stand the pain anymore. XD
    So I don't consider myself great yet. :P

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
  • I roller blade and I skateboard...IMO I'm better at roller blading then I'm at skateboarding...

~PGN, Gonna go skateboarding in an hour, really,

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I used to be such a fast skater, but since they've been stolen, I forgot how to use em. XD Now I completely suck at it XD

*dies*

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
  • I was skateing in the past. nearly 2 years ago, but I stoped and I gived my skateboard to my friend for his birthday :)

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • I cannot skateboard. Sadly. I can cycle, ice skate, rollerskate, rollerblade, but that's it. -shrugs- I've been taught how to board, but... That didn't work too well with me... Obviously....

Years
  • I love to skateboard and I'm not to bad at it, I used to rollerblade a lot to but I quit. (I was great at rollerblading.) I can do an ollie, a manual and drop in so far for skateboarding but I am learning the kickflip!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back