• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

candy and chocolate

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
Years
  • I like chocolate but I'm not addicted to that, also the summer heat generally makes me avoid it from late May to September. I have no particular preferences (though if I can I generally try to get artisanal bars from pastry shops, once you taste one they are so flavourful it's hard to get back to supermarket chocolate), but 75% is my usual threshold of bitterness. I can enjoy a bit of 80% chocolate every now and then but anything past that is too bitter for me. Though I don't like excessively sweet chocolate either.

Candy is rather broad but if there's one thing I'm addicted to is liquorice, especially ~100% pure hard liquorice, or also salmiakki. I also like chewing liquorice roots, but they're somewhat harder to find, actually most supermarkets around here do not carry them so I usually buy them at an organic food shop (which is an hour away from where I live).

Last edited:

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • i love sweets... sour candy, skittles, starbursts, hard candies, and gummies are some of my favorites. i wasn't much of a chocolate fan until after i started hormones, and i had weird cravings for it all of a sudden? my favorite chocolate is definitely german chocolate. i like dark, milk and white. in terms of chocolate bars, crunch bars kitkats, 3 muskateers and sometimes reese's and m&ms are good. if i had the money though... catch me with a whitman's sampler every week.

Last edited:
    Back