• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Canine" Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    welcome miakalina! I agree with your reason, but I think Arcanine looks more loyal. And so does Lucario.
    I say Ninetales because of the old episode about the Ninetales who waited over 100 years for its dead master to come home. ;(
    It was such a sad episode.

AquaFin

Mudkip Commander
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    Can I join?
    Name : AquaFin
    Partner Pokemon - Padfoot the Houndoom
    Why I love Canine types : They are obedient and have never failed me.

AquaFin

Mudkip Commander
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    Well thats tough. I think all the Canine Pokemon are powerful. I would go with a Houndoom since it can learn the fangs and powerful fire moves, it also has powerful Sp. Attk and is quite fast

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
    Years
  • Username: Dragonkat

Partner Pokémon(s): Kat the Zoura and Flame the Vulpix

Why do you like Canine types: I have always loved dogs, and a wolf is my favorite animal

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • welcome dragonkat!

Well thats tough. I think all the Canine Pokemon are powerful. I would go with a Houndoom since it can learn the fangs and powerful fire moves, it also has powerful Sp. Attk and is quite fast

I prefer a physically-inclined houndoom.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome to the Canine club, Cosmotone! :D

Yes, that is true. I also agree with your reason, they can be really loyal to you i.e Lucario in the Pokemon movie.

miltankRancher

Years
  • The DVD was suckish, that's why I didn't quite get fully why Lucario died. And I was still a child back then. All I knew is one of my favorite Pokemon died.

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
    Years
  • Username:AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Partner Pokémon(s):Zorua names Rose, Arcanine names Flare,Stoutland names Mina,Vulpix names Regina

Why do you like Canine types:Evewr since i first played pokemon ruby and saw a poochyena i fell in love with canine types.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I would like to join.
    Name: Cosmotone8
    Partner: Lucario
    Reason: Dogs are cool and loyal.

Username:AnastasiaStardustXiaolong
    Partner Pokémon(s):Zorua names Rose, Arcanine names Flare,Stoutland names Mina,Vulpix names Regina

Why do you like Canine types:Evewr since i first played pokemon ruby and saw a poochyena i fell in love with canine types.

welcome to the club,Cosmotone and AnastasiaStardustXiaolong!!!

Years
  • Username:AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

You can only have 2 Canine pokemon for partners max... please redo the join page again...

ATTENTION CLUB MEMBERS:

I am looking for 2 things that this club needs to get it done.

1. I need a Co-Owner ( first ask, first serve basis )

and

2. We need a userbar for this club. Anyone willing to do this PLEASE contact me

Thanks & Greatly Appreciated...

Last edited:

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • heyy pokemonlady good stuff's coming your way :D miltankRancher here is a professional \(OuO)/

miltankRancher

Years
  • LOL. stop it ikaros. you know full well who the better of us is. *points to you*

anyway, do we have a new topic?

here is the userbar! I just used the canines from the first four generations, since I cannot find a much better sprite for generation five.

"Canine" Pokemon Club

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back