• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Approved] Cards against Pokecommunity

Years

You and Nanu slowly enter Po Town. It's quiet.
    Where is everyone? You ask Nanu.
    Where do you think, kid? answers Nanu and with big grin on his face points to the destroyed Pokémon Centre.
    You both come in and see a group of grunts sitting on the ground, playing some kind of card game. One of the grunts notices you and asks you:
    Hey you! Wanna join us? We'll show you who's the king here!

CARDS AGAINST POKECOMMUNITY
    Cards against Pokecommunity

What's this, man?
    Well, welcome to the annual CAH event. What is CAH? According to their website, it's "a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends." So if you get easily offended, you should consider if this event is for you. Don't also forget that PC rules still apply though.

What are the rules, yo?
    The rules of the game are simple. Each round, a black card is drawn from a deck of black cards. Each player will try to answer with the white cards that they have on their hand. The card czar picks the funniest white card and the owner of that card is the winner of the round!

So how can I join, pal?
    We'll be playing on the Pretend You're Xyzzy webapp. If you're unfamiliar with the website, don't worry! It's safe, and it's easy to learn as well. Before each session starts, either of the hosts will post in this thread with (a) a link to the room we'll be playing at and (b) the password to the said room. Each game will be played up to 8 points, and there can be several games per session.

We'll also be using 2 special card sets for most of the time - Cards Against PokéCommunity created by zeffy and Pokemon: Zangooses against Hum- uh... Sevipers? created by /r/Pokemon subreddit. But we can also host games with regular sets.

And when will we be playing?
    The official game will usually start each day at 18:00 UTC. Click here to convert that to your time.
    You can also host your own game (even with different card sets) if you want. Just let people know in this thread.

WAIT! GIVE ME ALL YOUR POINTS!
    Well, the winner of each session will get 1 CAH point to their team. Team with the most CAH points will win the whole event in the end. So you'll have to wait for that.

Leaderboard:
    Tribe Koko - 0 CAH points
    Tribe Bulu - 0 CAH points
    Tribe Lele - 0 CAH points
    Tribe Fini - 0 CAH points

Now I have something to discuss here. In the previous years, other people could host the event too. I would like to allow it this time too, but I'm not sure if the point system would work for it. I would probably allow hosting by other users, but no points will be awarded for it.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    This looks good to me. Just be sure to update with your crystals!

Back