• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cartoon Network.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
    Cartoon Network needs to get off there lazy @$$ and do something. These new shows barely show any effort. Cartoon Network can do better then this.

Also let me tell you a thing or too about total dram island. The show was from Canada's Teletoons.
    Cartoon Network.

I kinda wish America would boot cartoon network and give us some decent cartoons. Even though Teletoon shows some of Cartoon Networks shows it's show are way better. In Canada total drama island has been done for a while. Cartoon Network horribly dubs the shows. Cartoon Network is also planning to do the same thing as total drama island again with Canada's other cartoon 6teen.

Cartoon Network is relying on Canada's and Francis Teletoons. You have to admit Cartoon Network is plummeting to it's death.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I only watch cartoon network for the StarWars Clonewars show, and nothing else...

I wouldn't even move near Cartoon network if that was on another station.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Like for everyone else, CN is dead to me. I started losing interest when the last Cartoon Cartoon (Ed, Edd, and Eddy) was finished. Then they got rid of all the good anime on Toonami. (Granted, they brought back Samurai Jack which is one of my favorite shows, but they took it off soon after.) Courage was a nice break from the crap they put on, I think it still runs, but rarely as I saw a couple of episodes a couple of days ago. I watch Boomerang more often now.

Rise Against

Hero of War
    Years
    Cartoon Network used to be great. All the shows they had were awesome,practically the only thing that I would watch on T.V. I really really loved Toonami it was the coolest thing ever. I miss the Good Shows like Dexters Laboratory, or Samurai Jack, the Powerpuff girls was great too.Ever since their big makeover the whole network just crapped out. Now we are left with like at the most Five Decent shows. The only shows that I still watch are like...Total Drama Island, Naruto, Flapjack... that is about it that I can recall. The Network is just real horrible.

My favorite Shows that they had:

1. Pokemon(First Series)
    2. DragonballZ
    3. Hamtaro
    4. PowerPuff Girls
    5. Dexter's Labaortory
    6. Ed Edd 'n Eddy
    7. Courage (They air it once in a while..)
    8. Samurai Jacl
    9. Zatchbell (Might still be around.. I do not see it though)
    10. Johnny Bravo
    11. Lots of other Anime and Crap that was on Toonami
    I have half a mind to go their contact page and write them a real nasty message. Then where would that get us? Yeah, someone should send them a well-thought out, orderly message. Probably wouldn't get us anywhere

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    I can't believe you want to watch those old cartoons like Jetsons and Flintstones. That's the worst part about Pakistan Cartoon Network. They like Those cartoons and they are always on, Johny Bravo, Scooby Doo show, Flintstones.

They just make me sick. But Dexter's Lab are completely gone. There is another Pakistani channel, All of your old shows are always on, So I don't watch that channel.

Back