• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cassie's Semi-Competitive/Non-Competitive Shiny Shop

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
  • What kind of trade are you looking for to get an yveltal? Nature doesn't matter to me. I can offer something like a 5iv Gible and a manectricite. Pm with answer please =]

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Mild nature not sure of the IVs got him 1 hour ago

Mmm.. Thanks for the offer. Do either of your other offers have natures beneficial to them?

What kind of trade are you looking for to get an yveltal? Nature doesn't matter to me. I can offer something like a 5iv Gible and a manectricite. Pm with answer please =]

I'm looking mostly for shiny offers. For a legendary I'd be willing to take more common trophy shinies (bad ivs etc) such as friend safari shinies and *possibly* fishing shinies.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Thanks a lot for the offer, but I'm more interested in non-legendary shinies. Definitely a good offer though!

WELP I tried. lol Can't hurt to try again though, since I know what you're looking for more of.

Anyway, I do have a shiny Ninetales. Female, hidden ability, and it's got two perfect IVs since it's from Friend Safari (not sure which though, but I could check if you'd want to know). If you're interested though, I'd like to get someone to clone it first, but if not, that's okay. I'll get out of your hair after this, I swear. :< That's probably a bad offer compared to my first one eeee.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2020
    Hello I'm quite into Latios and timid Charmander with dragon pulse. Considering Latios is legendary and 6 IVs I probably won't get it, so i'll stick to trying to get the Charmander. I have a Shiny Timid Noivern with 31 IVs in Hp, Def, Spdef, Spe. The spatk isnt 31, but it is close to it. You actually dont even need it that much because it is meant to be a pretty good wallbreaker. It has 252 Hp, 252 Spe, 4 def with Leftovers. It has Taunt, Roost, Super Fang and Draco Meteor. The Noivern also has Pokerus. It is similar to Wallbreaker Crobat. It is a pretty unique set. Let me know if you are interested. I also have a derpy shiny Dunsparce from friend safari with at least 2 IVs. I haven't checked them yet, as well as a 2 IV shiny Minncino

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Apologies to everyone, but I am closing my shop now until farther notice. If anything I have/had interests you, please respond to me in PM.

Thank you all! <3

Years
  • Hello
    I have this pokemon

shiny lapras/hydratation/modest/female 5iv - atk
    shiny honedge/no guard/adamant/male 5iv - spatk
    shiny tyrunt/strong jaws/adamant/male 5iv - spatk dragon dance + fire,thunder,ice fangs
    shiny amaura/refrigerate/modest/male 5iv - atk discharge,mirror coat,haze,ice beam
    shiny froakie/protean/timid/male 5iv - atk toxic spikes
    shiny bagon/sheer force/adamant 6iv hydro pump,fire fang, dragon dance
    shiny trevenant/Lv 50/harvest/impish/male 6iv protect,will o wisp,shadow claw,leech seed
    shiny gougeist/Lv 50/frisk/impish/female 5iv - satk will o wisp,shadow claw,leech seed,seed bomb
    shiny evee/anticipation/modest/male 5iv - atk covet,wish
    shiny sylveon/pixelate/modest/male 5iv - atk
    shiny pancham/scrappy/adamant/male 5iv - satk storm throw
    shiny pawniard/defiant/adamant/male 6iv
    shiny marill/huge power/adamant/male 6iv

are you interested??

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    I'm interested in your Shiny Latias. I have a Shiny Farfetch'd with 31 Att and Sp Att iv's and a Sentret but I caught that in the wild so it probably has only one or no Perfect IV's.

Back