• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Somehow managed to get two clefairies yesterday; those have been pretty rare before.

Years
    It took me about 20 minutes to track it down, but I managed to catch a 975 Magmar. Sadly its IVs are just decent. There was another one nearby right after, but I couldn't find that one.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Oh, I also got a slowbro, which was a bit of a surprise. Naff stats but hey, at least it's a dex entry.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Not really catches, but I did a clear out yesterday of duplicate Pokemon and the resulting candy meant I could evolve my first parasect and cloyster.

Years
    Caught a Pinsir today, I'd already hatched a couple from 10k eggs but this was the first one I've caught. I got it in the same place where Electabuzz, Exeggcute and Nidorans spawn, it's weird how one small area can house many rare Pokemon yet other places have not at all.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    Finally got a Tauros today after having it come up on the nearby radar a few times but not appear. It was outside of a greek restaurant in my town of all places haha. 489 CP

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've encountered a Magnemite today for the first type. Other than that, I can't say there's anything new.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    For about a week now I've been tying to catch one more ice type for a medal and couldn't find Seel or Jynx anywhere even though both usually spawn here.

The only other ice type in Gen 1 I believe is Dewgong and I certainly don't have enough candies to evolve.

Yesterday Dewgong showed up at Wendys.... It was 927cp. I did catch it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    No more dratinis for me last 2 days (had 2 on nearby but couldn't track them) but I did catch a Kabutops and an Aerodactyl bringing my pokedex up to 124

Years
    Catch of the Day

This had to be mine. You can see more photos and read more about my day at: On Going: A Pokemon Story

I need some new readers! Comment if you enjoyed any of the stories or photos.

Years
    Catch of the day is without a doubt a Squirtle, it's the first time I've caught one since school finished and I'm slowly working up to a Wartortle.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I wouldn't call it a huge catch of the day, but I'm laughing that I caught a CP73 Fearow just now at my university.

Years
    Caught the last Bellsprout I need for a Weepinbell, it's something around the late 700 CP mark so it should be a decent Victreebel :)

Years
    Caught a Ponyta this morning with an 866CP, I just need 2 more to get my Rapidash :D also caught a couple of Rattata, an Eevee, one or two Weedle (as well as hatching one :/ ) and about 6 or 7 Pidgey.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
    I caught a Dratini not necessarily yesterday, but earlier this week, and that's really cool. It seems to have good IVs too.

Back