• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch them all challenge

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    I'm guessing they're probably not, as they just came on the game. But the only ones that are on diamond are the unobtainable events. I have Blue, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, and Soul Silver on cartridge, so all the obtainable ones came from there.

Also, redsaber, my name has an h in it. Can you fix it?

Years
    Sorry for no updates recently but I've been on holiday for the past week. Anyway as I've been away I haven't been on my HeartGold game as much so my Pokedex count is at around 60 or so now. However I should get more done over the next month or so as I've broken up from school. I'm hoping I can get around 200 or so in the holidays.

Last edited:
    Years
    My Pokedex counts is now upto 100, since I didn't have many to start with.

Pokedex:
    Spoiler:

Years
    I don't whether you can quit challenges or not, but if I can than I will, as I have signed up to do another and I know that I won't be able to do more than one at a time. Also, for me this will take forever to do (probably a couple of years) as I don't play on my games for hours at a time.
    So yeah, if I can then I will quit this challenge.
    Sorry.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    Because I'm bored, and have already finished the real challenge, I'm going to do this on all the other generations too (excluding FRLG and HGSS, just the originals). Slight problem is that I can't get my VBA link to work, and would have to emulate them, so bleh. I'll start as soon as I work some kinks out.

Years
    Would I be allowed to do this, just without having to have a living pokedex and instead, just trying to complete my pokedex?

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I'm just wondering, what about stuff like Shaymin, Celebi, Deoxys, Darkrai and Arceus? Because those legendaries are only able yo get by event. Can we trade for them?

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    The rule is that you have to have a living Pokedex so that red knows that you didn't use a cheat to get all the Pokemon.

You are definitely allowed to trade for Shaymin, Celebi, Deoxys, Darkrai, and Arceus, as they are unobtainable.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    gosh. well, ok then. I'll start this on Platinum.

btw I signed up for the beta challenge thing but just now realized I don't have a Red or Blue Cartridge. The oldest pokemon game I have is Sapphire...

Last edited:
    Back