• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cat's Cradle (Cat Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    That's a cute sprite...I haven't read too much...THough is that a pre-evo of Sneasel? xD

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Correct. Known as Feasel, it evolves into Sneasel in Special Means (We hope!)

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • I must admit Feasel is adorable, but I'd prefer a Weavile evo...
    speaking of which, I made up a great Persian evo!
    My cat starter.... Hmm.... either Eevee or Shinx...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I'm back after a gruelling week of revising for preparatory exams. I really hate them because I missed loads on here. That Feasel is cute. Is there a shiny version of it?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Added, anyway topic time!

Choose your cat partner, and what activities would you do on holiday with said partner?

Circuit

Years
  • I would have a Persian and we would visit the big city (aka London) in search of a well paid, but clean job.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Choose your cat partner, and what activities would you do on holiday with said partner?
    I say Espeon and not becasue its my favourite cat pokemon,Espeon is the most cutest cat pokemon to me.
    About the holiday then anything.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • Choose your cat partner, and what activities would you do on holiday with said partner?

Well, have a decent walk in a peaceful park with my Delcatty. We may also play ball near the beach or eat food in a Pokemon-People Restaurant. :)

XD

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • My Cat partner would have to pick me....
    I'm just not any good at deciding which one to choose...
    & I guess we'd do the same as we would on the said Holidays
    as usual...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Cats are awesome, and so is Glameow and Delcatty, but sadly I've decided to leave the Cat's Cradle. I'm not active here anymore and it is dissapointing to me, so if you will please excuse me I'll be taking my absence sadly.

Circuit

Years
  • I'm leaving too, I'm afraid. I wasn't here very long, but I am very busy, so along with f l a s h and Goodies, I am leaving. Bye!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back