• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CBC's Tutoring Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Fine I will start using this instead of smgon, and as for the PO server what sort of numbers are you getting on there at the moment i use treehouse witch has a constant 20 people on it most of the time..? last time i checked PC server was lucky to have 3 people on at one time.

Well it's 2:30 AM EST and there is still 9 of us online actively talking, so that's a decent testament. There was ~15 of us online earlier today (At a decent hour XD).

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
Still accepting students? :p

Darkrai::.

Darkrai Rulez
Years
PC Pokémon Online Server Username: Zonon
Timezone: GMT +5:30
What do you feel you need to work on the most?: Team building and strategy
Is there anything we need to know about your schedule:
8:30am to 3:00 pm - School

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2020
PC Pokémon Online Server Username:Munchlax
Timezone:Eastern USA
What do you feel you need to work on the most? I don't know.....Team building?
Is there anything we need to know about your schedule (like when you work, for example)?No Sunday mornings.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2012
Spineco told me to change to tutor and Im too lazy to change my post as student so w/e
\o/

Tutors

PC Pokémon Online Server Username: TrashTNT
Timezone: GMT-4 or something idk its eastern america
What aspect of competitive battling are you best at? Idk, I've gotten pretty good at predictiona and synergy.
Is there anything we need to know about your schedule (like when you work, for example)? In three days I'm going to taiwan for three weeks; I should have internet access for the latter two weeks. I might be able to get on the first week too if I'm lucky.

Otherwise, I'm available the whole time.

Years
I can sign up for a tutor if you guys are running short of people.

PC Pokémon Online Server Username: Overlord Drakow
Timezone: GMT
What aspect of competitive battling are you best at? I think I'm good at the psychological aspect of the game.
Is there anything we need to know about your schedule (like when you work, for example)? Not really, I'm free pretty much whenever.

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Fine I will start using this instead of smgon, and as for the PO server what sort of numbers are you getting on there at the moment i use treehouse witch has a constant 20 people on it most of the time..? last time i checked PC server was lucky to have 3 people on at one time.

Sure.

It depends on when you're coming on. Afternoon in USA is probably your best bet for activity - lately we've been hitting upwards of twelve, fourteen people. Remember, we're doing this for activity, because we want more people interested and online. If you don't want to give effort towards making an inactive server more active then that's fine, we're not forcing you to do anything. I'm just saying this isn't something we want someone to just kinda decide to do - we want to make sure you're going to show up, give effort, and try to help our community. Most of the people who have already signed up to tutor are consistently active on the server (and to some extent generally give helpful advice on the forums, though we do wish they would do it more!).

Not that we don't want you to help, it'd just be nice if you proved your willingness to do so first.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2011
Student

I haven't had a proper battle since before 5th gen was released, I kinda lost my batting spirit and then I just really couldn't be bothered battling 5th gen at all.
It would be great to have some one help me understand more about it so I can can back into battling B-)
I'm available most of the time just now because it's summer.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 4, 2011

You need to specify what you're signing up for; either Tutor or Student. Then you need to fill out the form that goes with your chosen class.

I thought you only had to fill out a form if you wanted one-on-one tuition or you wanted to be a tutor? Do you have to fill out a form for classes too?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I thought you only had to fill out a form if you wanted one-on-one tuition or you wanted to be a tutor? Do you have to fill out a form for classes too?

Well I don't think that other guy specified his time and such in Vrai's blog. So we don't know anything, along with them not putting what they're signing up for.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Hey. I'm very very interested in signing up as a student, but from what I can see, the program is only for Windows users. Is there a Mac version anywhere that you guys can find? Alternatively, are there plans to make a second program for use with actual cartridges and Wi-Fi and whatnot?

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2012
PC Pokémon Online Server Username: GohanTheSaiyan
Timezone: Eastern
What do you feel you need to work on the most? Winning and building a solid team.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
I just want to know when the first class is to make sure I can come, since I have my grandparents coming over and I totally forgot. And they talk... A LOT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back