• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CDs that you hide up when your friends come over

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Are there any CDs that you really like, but you wouldn't want your friends to know that you listen to?

I have a bunch of Miley Cyrus CDs that I hide in my sock drawer whenever anyone comes over.

Anyone else willing to divulge a secret shame?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • CD's? Nope, I don't have any of those, so nothing to hide.

And all the music I listen to is pretty 'friend-friendly'.

RGS

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    I don't get ashamed/embarrassed of my music tastes, so I have nothing to hide. I guess the fact that I listen to good music (not Miley Cyrus) helps.

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
  • My CDs are all over the place, I can't really hide them all. But all my CDs have stuff that I am not embarassed of. And music, my friends know what type of music I like and what I don't, and I know that they tend to listen to crappy music like Love Story by Taylor Swift -_-
    And we are guys too >.>

RGS

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    My CDs are all over the place, I can't really hide them all. But all my CDs have stuff that I am not embarassed of. And music, my friends know what type of music I like and what I don't, and I know that they tend to listen to crappy music like Love Story by Taylor Swift -_-
    And we are guys too >.>
    What a crime; they like music by women! *gasp*

Years
  • Considering all of my music is on my computer, I don't "hide" any physical CD's.

I don't hide anything when they come around. Why bother?

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • I hide "The Spice Girls" and "The Backstreet Boys"
    I love them. But, heck, all my friends know I listen to them anyways, since they are on my i-pod. >.> <.<
    *Runs* XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I don't own to many CDs, but all my friends know what I listen to anyway as at some point they have all istened to my ipod, so I have nothing to hide.

Cazzicles

This time, i'll be bulletproof
    Years
  • I don't need to hide anything.
    My friends know what kind of music I like, if they don't like it, oh well. x]

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I used to kinda... tuck some of my lamer CDs behind something (Sailor Moon soundtrack, anyone? XD) but now I don't care. If anything, should it be noticed, the person who's over would rather pop it in a CD player and listen to the theme song, lmao.

After I got my iPod and tossed every song I own on it, I stopped being embarrassed about my music. My friends will grab it and go through my albums and raise an eyebrow when they see some of the weirder songs I've got but otherwise... it's just music.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • I have to hide my 'Take That; The Ulimate Collection' which is where I put my 'Take That; Beautiful World' CD as I lost the Case, also I have 'Take That; The Circus'. Then I hide my 'ABBA GOLD' CD. But two CD's I will never hide are 'Avril Lavigne; Don't Tell Me' Single and 'Green Day; 21st Breakdown'(I <3 that CD)
    And I only hide them as I told my friends...(Apart from Sophie who likes Take That & Abba) that I'm way over them(And I'm so NOT!) because they were teasing me about it........

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I hide my Japanese music. Well, some of it. My friends think I'm insane for listening to music in a language I don't even fluently speak, so... yeah. But I have nothing else to hide.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I don't hide any of my music, I like letting people know what I listen to and I usually try to get them to listen to it aswell.

Back