• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Celebi Event - Get ready to do some time traveling, folks!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
  • At least three SPR2010 Pichu, SMR2010 Jirachi, and FAL2010 Mew were done via wifi, so there was no location involved. All you needed as a English game pack and you could be any where in the world with wifi, so it worked in the USA even though it was intended for England. If I remember correctly the other locations were GAME and Woolworth's. So I suggest try either of those places if you are looking to get Celebi. I can almost guarantee you it will be in the following countries England, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and Holland.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    wooh, saw tis evnt on youtube and i was like awesome. Now geting it myself. cant wait

Logan_AT

Often Lost in Thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Four Gamestop events in a row? Oh bother. Why isn't Celebi a wifi event?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Probably cause Pokemon Co. had an agreement with Gamestop too hold the event there. Money may have played a factor. Gamestop pays them so poke fans come in there and potentially buy games? I dunno for sure that is just my guess.

Aquamentis

Touhoumon Master
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    I honestly did not expect us to ever get the Celebi for the event, since I just found out about the event release date this week. So I am glad that I'll be able to beat Giovanni and get Zoroua in Black version as well.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Bah! I'm really starting to hate these non-WiFi events. >_<
    I guess I'll get the Celebi just so I could get Zorua in B/W (whichever one I'm getting).

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I really hope that this event comes to the UK :D

ditto ^^ Hopefully it will be over WiFi or something over here - seems that's the only way we seem to get any events here. :\ If not I can probably catch it on YouTube (no doubt people have uploaded it in English already a hundred time over), but it would be nice to have a legitimate Celebi for lol purposes. ^^

dylkimaloc

Resident Water-type fan
    Years
  • Totally getting this event. I thought the Gamestop in my town wasn't going to do the Shiny beast event but they are and now I'm hoping they get on board with the Celebi event. yay!

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
  • It will be a pretty awesome mission! The only thing I'm concerned about... aren't Giovanni's Pokémon pretty low leveled in it? I thought I saw that on serebii.

SukoSuNa

Nelson Mac Champ
    Years
  • EB Game-top

The nearest Ganestop is... Nowhere to be found! Canada doesn't have Gamestop!

In Winnpeg some of the EB games have been turned into Gamestops.
    So they are in Canada but there are not many yet.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Looks like we got some confirmation on the exact dates for the Celebi events...finally.

In America, at your local GameStop stores from February 21st to March 6th you will be able to pick up your Celebi with any copy of Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver. So, if you have all 5 games, then you can pick yourself up 5 Celebi's. :D

Also...

Serebii said:
    Several other regions have had it announced as well. In Norway, it will be given away from February 14th to March 4th in Spaceworld Stores. Spain will get it from February 1st to 3rd of March in GAME stores. Other events are to be announced soon. We'll bring information as and when we get it.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • A guy that works at GameStop told me yesterday that it would be the 23rd. I hope they have it on the 21st, but they didn't have Raikou available on time either.

Back