• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Celebi Event - Get ready to do some time traveling, folks!

Years
  • Attention on Celebi events!

I heard a rumor from serebii.net that celebi is coming out on the February 21st- march 3rd if i was correct. i think you get to battle Giovanni in a forest. not sure which one though. Is anyone going to get celebi. I'm going to get 2. One on my heart gold and one on Diamond. I can't wait. Is for all versions I think on Nintendo ds.

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2011
    Lol guys it is coming out it also says on pokemon.marriland.com

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Seeing as there's already a thread to discuss the upcoming Celebi event, I'll go ahead and merge this thread with the pre-existing one.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • GameStop better have it on the 21st because that's going to be the only day I can get there to pick it up... otherwise I will not be happy.

It's been too long since I've faced Giovanni...

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    i will get 2 of them:)
    my girlfriend pre boked one as a birthday present for me
    and i will get mine march the 4th ;)

pokemanoscar

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Celebi on WiFi?

Hey. Just wanted to know if Nintendo will be releasing Celebi on WiFi because there isn't a Game Stop near me and the Black and White tour doesn't stop near me. If anyone knows please tell me because I've been waiting for Celebi for AGES!

Years
  • U.S.A.
    Gamestop Feb Feb 27 2011-Mar 07 2011

Europe
    February 1st 2011 to March 4th 2011
    GAME - Spain & Portugal (01/02 - 03/03)
    Spaceworld - Norway (14/02 - 04/03)
    Gamestop & Toys 'R' Us - Denmark (14/02 - 04/03)
    Black & White Tour - Germany (14/02 - 27/02)

Seems like not, but Liberty Pass will be avaible on wi-fi

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Meh. It most likely won't be >< Which also means I can't get it because I live in the Netherlands and we won't get it, even not with a shop giveaway :'(

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    It is absolutely absurd how this is not in the UK. Within Europe, UK by far has the biggest fanbase, and just completely ignores thousands of fans. The B/W tour hopefully will have Celebi downloadable.

Wifi? No, unfortunately.

Years
  • I'm definitely gonna go out and get this one! Well I try to get them all and am conviently located by many gamestops and the closests TRU is like a 10 minute XD I guess I'm pretty lucky in that aspect even though they just made the TRU a combo with Babies R Us.....

Years
  • I DO KNOW!!! HAHA XD Oh well there weren't screaming babies in there. And when I went to go get the pikachu they recently had they didnt even had it turned on at all! It's bad enough I'm 21 and going into TRU but I had to ask the kid to turn on the event for me and then he had to get like every employee to figure out how to do it!! haha. They all gave me strange looks but I don't really care I'm a gamer. I'm gonna be sporting a fresh pokemon tattoo one of these days when I get the money for it

Back