• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebrity Crush

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • Who's your celebrity crush? Boy, girl or child-star. Who do you secretly (or not so much) admire?

Categories

♥ Movie Stars
    ♥ Music Stars
    ♥ TV Stars
    ♥ Broadway/Theatre Actors
    ♥ Super Models
    ♥ Chefs
    ♥ Reality Show Stars
    ♥ YouTube stars

Essentially anyone you feel is worthy to be considered well-known in your eyes.

As the thread started it would be rude of me not to initiate.

I have several man-crushes.

Movie | Male: Micheal Cera / Female: Drew Berrymore
    Music Stars | Male: Johnathan Darnielle
    TV Stars | Male: Jim Parsons
    YouTube Stars | Male: Arin Hanson, Danny Avidan, Ninja Brian, Jonathan Jafari, Legend of Thunder, xcalizorz (Bruce)

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
  • I had a brief man-crush over Casey Affleck a few months ago. I watched well over half his filmography in the span of three days. That counts as a celebrity crush, I guess?

T!M

Years
  • I do not currently and have never had, a celebrity crush.

If you don't have one, you shouldn't have posted here. Thanks and buh bye.

_________

I'm also madly in love with that chick who played Lohan's artistic girl-friend in Mean Girls. She's really cute too.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't really have any celebrity crushes per se, lol. Early Bob Dylan is a major cutie though and Jared Followill is fine as hell and really funny. His personality is awesome and I love seeing his tweets. So I guess that counts for my celeb crushes, even though they're not reeeeally that.

If you don't have one, you shouldn't have posted here. Thanks and buh bye.

Hey, there's no need to be rude. You asked a question and he answered. There are people that don't have a celeb crush and that's perfectly fine. No need to snip at them.

It's okay. Cid. It's okay. You're among friends xD

...I'm Syd. With an s and a y...the Cid you referred to left. Just...saying...lol.

Last edited:

T!M

Years
  • I don't really have any celebrity crushes per se, lol. Early Bob Dylan is a major cutie though and Jared Followill is fine as hell and really funny. His personality is awesome and I love seeing his tweets. So I guess that counts for my celeb crushes, even though they're not reeeeally that.

It's okay. Cid. It's okay. You're among friends xD

Speaking Tweets. Ricky Gervais. That is all.

Years
  • If you don't have one, you shouldn't have posted here. Thanks and buh bye.

_________

I'm also madly in love with that chick who played Lohan's artistic girl-friend in Mean Girls. She's really cute too.

Telling a Moderator (Curious.'s alternate account btw) where they can and cannot post is prooooobably not a good idea.

Anyways! I think I have a new celebrity crush. I'm in love with Cobie Smulders, one of the shield agents from The Avengers and HIMYM. Drool.

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I only like K-Pops so:

tumblr_ml2l0xvexj1sn96l9o2_500.gif

Girls Generation.
    Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby baby~

tumblr_mtzggjZr271snjubfo3_250.gif

EXO~!
    Growling wolves.

tumblr_mt792a7wCn1qm42kgo1_500.gif

2NE1.
    Do you love me~ Do you love me~

tumblr_mty7f8umYV1sk1uhoo2_500.gif

And 4 Minute.
    What's your name~ What's your name~

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • I don't suppose I really have a 'crush', koff~

Not in the 'I would date this person' sense anyway. Anyways, Clint Eastwood. That man is a man's man. If Clint Eastwood ever offered to shake my hand, that would be the best. Me. Shaking hands with Dirty Harry. I could call him my friend for those few seconds in time. Wow, that'd just be great. I'd get a photo and everything. I'd frame it. You see some people with pictures of them and the president; screw the president, there is only one Clint Eastwood! I think that's the only celebrity that I'd actually frame the photo or have that 'wow' factor happen. He's getting older. It'll be a sad day to see him go, koffi~

Nakala Pri

Mine is Norman Reedus. He is from the Walking Dead and god knows what, but he is so darn sexy I just want to punch something. xD

I also really admire Emma Watson, she is totally an idol, but Lightning comes first, oh yeah, lightning comes first~

Don't mind me, just listening to Heaven Is A Place On Earth. xD

Last edited:
    Years
  • It would have to be Nina Dobrev from Degrassi and Vampire Diaries.

Though I will admit I have only watched Vampire Diaries once cause of her. But Degrassi I did watch a lot back in the day and always had a crush on her when I saw her as Mia on the show.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    It would have to be Nina Dobrev from Degrassi and Vampire Diaries.

^What this person said. She grabbed my heart <3

But seriously, everyone in real life knows she's my gal. Both Her & Victoria Justice to be exact. My best friends & family members can tell you if you don't believe me haha. I'll spare you the reading, but yeah, Nina/VJ<3

♥ TV Stars
    Nina Dobrev/Ashley Benson/Shay Mitchell

♥ Music Stars
    Victoria Justice/Ariana Grande

♥ Athlete
    AJ Lee

♥ Movie Stars
    Mila Kunis/Vanessa Hudgens/Olivia Wilde

Years
  • ^What this person said. She grabbed my heart <3

But seriously, everyone in real life knows she's my gal. Both Her & Victoria Justice to be exact. My best friends & family members can tell you if you don't believe me haha. I'll spare you the reading, but yeah, Nina/VJ<3

♥ TV Stars
    Nina Dobrev/Ashley Benson/Shay Mitchell

♥ Music Stars
    Victoria Justice/Ariana Grande

♥ Athlete
    AJ Lee

♥ Movie Stars
    Mila Kunis/Vanessa Hudgens/Olivia Wilde

I agree with you on Nina and I disagree with Nina being yours lol!!! I tell my buddies on my Lap Top that I have I have Nina's picture on my desktop, People ask who she is and I say "That's my Baby's Momma!!" LOL!! Victoria Justice reminds me of a Ex-GF I had but she was Cuban-Puerto Rican mix. I agree Victoria Justice is pretty hot too.

I will also say AJ Lee is hot too, I know she is a older Diva but back in the day when she was with The Hardy Boyz, Lita, I had pictures of her all over my Binder lol!!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm more athletes than movie/TV stars though. So, for athletes I must say this man grabbed my heart the moment I saw him win the first Bristol race this year.

Kasey Kenneth Kahne.

tumblr_mt59isQvoo1qagadfo1_500.jpg

i cannot believe he is still single ay dios mio

Oh, and I must say John Stamos is my TV crush too. <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    I've always been in love with Katy Perry. Just a beautiful and well hearted woman.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Hmm, let me think for a moment.

Elisha Cuthbert (Girl Next Door movie.. Old School.. she was also the daughter in 24), Kate Beckinsale (Underworld, Click), Jewel Staite (Kaylee from Firefly), Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity Smoak in the show Arrow)

Emily Bett Rickards is my most recent one, dear god she's incredibly sexy.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    I don't celebrity crush on massive famous people, I can't bring myself to admire someone like that.

But. I do have one celebrity crush.
    And that's Becca from Marmozets.

Maybe it's because I knew them before they were signed to a major label (and they're sorta my age) but how could you not?

Back