• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cera's breedingthread - Breeding for free or very cheap!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    could i get an unhatched phione and slowbro?
    also could i get a female eevee?

i'm not sure what to offer though.

Years
  • could i get an unhatched phione and slowbro?
    also could i get a female eevee?

i'm not sure what to offer though.

I can make your order soon^^ But you might have to wait a little because of the low chance in getting a female Eevee. It's free:)

Repost as I think I got skipped. Heh heh...

Don't worry, you are not being skipped, haha, but I don't make egg moves, so you have to wait until Shadow of Fears replies..

Last edited:

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    OK yay! Sometimes I just feel like that even though I'm not.

Just so when Shadow of Fears comes on and sees this... I can give you a Masterball for this Pokémon, maybe more!

Hello Cera can I put in another request? Along with the absol can you breed me a male duskull/dusclops with impish nature?

Do you need any Pokémon? Any items?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    I can make your order soon^^ But you might have to wait a little because of the low chance in getting a female Eevee. It's free:)

thanks so much !!
    and it's no problem i can wait.
    if you get tired of trying i could change it to something else,
    like a munchlax or something.

p.s. when i said slowbro i meant to put slowpoke, you probably caught that already though. ^^;

LCKay

A Hacker of the Future
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    HI!
    May I please have a charmander and cydanquil egg unhatched please?

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • Okay Banngr I don't know if this is an issue with Cera but i would appreciate you stop offering to give pokemon to people ordering in here, especialy if youre asking for something in return, I'm not trying to be a jerk but we offer free breeding here and your coming in trying to get people to give you stuff and asking for something in return when were already offering it for free, and if I remember you did already ask Cera if she wanted youre help and she declined, so please stop trying to rip people off.

On another note Fireheart dont worry i havent skipped you il have both your pokes done by tommorow, Rayquaza and LCKay youres will be ready also tommorow.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yah, Shadow is right. I really didn't like that you just camed in here and offered pokemons people ordered. If you want to do this, make your own thread ;)

I am a little busy today, but I am gonna make some orders later today.

Btw, people, read the first thread if you aren't sure on what it costs. Unhatched eggs is free, hatched pokemons would I like a whatever item, Phione and pokemons we need to use items on, costs little more. Like a rare item, or rare pokemon.

Last edited:
    Back