• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cereal

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Wow... Somebody said cereal on PC and Gymnotide isn't all over it. In my experience, that's unusual.

But as for the topic, I love eating cold cereal. Raisin Bran, Frosted Wheat, and Honey Bunches of Oats, among others. Usually for breakfast, but I'll eat bowls randomly throughout the day too.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Generally speaking, if there's cereal in the house, I'm hungry, and I'm not willing to cook, then I will indeed munch on the cereal to gain my daily sustenance. :D

mhmm, I eat cinnamon toast crunch EVERY DAY <3

OMFG, I agree. Cinnamon Toast Crunch should be voted COTY. XD

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I have cereal outside of breakfast when I'm hungry and begin to believe that Nutella isn't a healthy solution to a midday snack.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Are you suggesting that some people only enjoy cereal at one meal? Don't discriminate cereal as just a breakfast food. >:0 It's easy, quick, cheap and practically no mess. I love it when I don't know what to make or just don't have the right ingredients for something.

Back