• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chain letters are so annoying =_=

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    I'm sure everyone, while watching videos on YouTube or while checking groups on facebook/whatever social community, has noticed quite a lot of these.

Chain letters are so annoying =_=

I personally find this extremely annoying. Why do people even bother? Does anyone here actually believe in this crap? Discuss.

Sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong place, btw.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I hate chain letters and texts!

You know those letters/texts you see and it says "If you don't post this so and so will come and kill you?"

Well I have died 148 times from not forwarding those messages

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    I hate chain letters and texts!

You know those letters/texts you see and it says "If you don't post this so and so will come and kill you?"

Well I have died 148 times from not forwarding those messages

Exactly. I read those all the time, just for laughs.

I've not died yet. :3

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I don't even feel sad for those who inevitably post and believe it... They almost deserved to be deceived (assuming of course they're not naive children, but that would still be the fault of the parents).

I haven't seen one in the longest while though, so that's good. It's funny though, how it evolved from email spam to now social networking...

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I totally agree with the second person that commented on that. I don't blame the person though.
    I hate the person who initiates it >:( I received quiet alot of those on facebook. It's really annoying and I don't forward them, never.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Eh, they're bothersome and annoying.

I only see them in fan or group pages, so it doesn't bother me. I just feel pity to those who actually believes that it works.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Well, I highly doubt the Grim Reaper works through the internet.
    Thats all I'm saying.
    Indeed.

Usually, when it's an e-mail, i send a very angry reply detailing how annoyed i am at that moment. I don't get many anymore. On something like facebook, i occasionally voice my annoyance, but very rarely.

@ Moltres111, Nice Firefox skin.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    They're annoying in a hilarious way. My friend and I make up chain texts and send them to each other and make up ridiculous statistics, like "98% of caucasian males who receive this message have considered performing sodomy on a dog, if you're one of the two percent that wouldn't send this to your parents." :I We amuse each other with our absurdity.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I've never believed it since I never found that dead Mickey Mouse in my wardrobe I was promised ;=;
    Maybe it was only meant to happen at 12?
    Well whatever, I wasn't up then.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Indeed.

Usually, when it's an e-mail, i send a very angry reply detailing how annoyed i am at that moment. I don't get many anymore. On something like facebook, i occasionally voice my annoyance, but very rarely.

@ Moltres111, Nice Firefox skin.

Hey, thanks. ^_^ I think it's called Blue Fox or something.

Strangely, i've not gotten anthing over email. My hotmail inbox is extremely cluttered (I desperately tried to clean it up a bit last week, but it didn't work too well..), but my gmail inbox is nice and clean. The only places I ever see this stupid crap is on Youtube or Facebook. Which is good. I do receive spam like "CAN I GETZ UR ACOUNT ON DAT GAME" and stuff like that. However, that's easy to answer. I simply type the letter n, followed by an o, followed by an exclamation mark.

And if you're wondering why the hell my Firefox is in a foreign language, it's because i'm norwegian. I change between english and norwegian firefox(es?). i'm sick of the norwegian one now (I get sick of norwegian easily XD even though it's my mother tongue - I seem to prefer english for some reason) so I might switch to the english one soon. However, that's kinda off-topic. xD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    This one girl sent me a chain text and I told her if she sent me anymore, I'd stamp on her phone.

I was joking but I think.. from the look on her face she thought I was serious. :S

I just don't open the chain emails anymore and delete them upon receiving them.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Some person emailing a Mickey Mouse chain letter said:
    DON'T LOOK AT THIS! Oh no! You did now that means you've got to read this
    Hmm, not exactly something to get hooked onto is it? XD

RadiosX5

PC's Resident Otaku
    Years
    This one girl sent me a chain text and I told her if she sent me anymore, I'd stamp on her phone.

I was joking but I think.. from the look on her face she thought I was serious. :S

I just don't open the chain emails anymore and delete them upon receiving them.

Same here buddy. I believe anybody who sends chain letters is over compensating for a microscopic penis and having no friends or social life

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I remember seeing them back in 06' on Youtube and actually taking them seriously. One really scared me, but whatever it said hasn't happened and it's been 3 1/2 years since. :D

I barely see them nowadays, though, but I tend to see them on sites like Facebook.
    Yeah, I don't believe in them anymore. They just annoy me, that's all.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    PLEASE DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMOROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER IF YOU DONT POST THIS TO 3 THREADS YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 2 DAYS.NOW UV STARTED READIN THIS DONT STOP THIS IS SO SCARY. SEND THIS OVER TO 5 USERS IN 143 MINUTES WHEN UR DONE PRESS F6 AND UR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO SCARY CAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS

...I had to do it.

Back