• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 5: Pokemanz

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
  • Well we only have 110 mins to post our answer, so we better do it soon. We can sacrifice a point for a hint if we also want to do that.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • If nobody minds, I'll submit 2x resistant to fighting types. I'm pretty lacklustre at this so nbd if I get poisoned or whatever.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • If nobody minds, I'll submit 2x resistant to fighting types. I'm pretty lacklustre at this so nbd if I get poisoned or whatever.

2x resistant? How about saying something like "all take half damage from Fighting type moves" because 2x resistant makes me think of something like Toxicroak and Sigilyph.

But we have less than 20 mins before points are voided

Where is everybody????

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • oh my goodness it was my Team Rocket thing how did that even that was a shot in the dark *cries* but we got the point anyways. Still, we lost the challenge. Not too bad, though. Lost our winning streak, but hey.

but we do have to vote someone off. How do we do that? Does each person send in a pm with their vote?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • oh my goodness it was my Team Rocket thing how did that even that was a shot in the dark *cries* but we got the point anyways. Still, we lost the challenge. Not too bad, though. Lost our winning streak, but hey.

but we do have to vote someone off. How do we do that? Does each person send in a pm with their vote?
    yep everyone sends Dave a PM. ;;

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Oops I fell asleep. Team Rocket was pretty close though, but I honestly thought we were supposed to look at those 4 specific Pokemon only, considering the other Pokemon in their evolutionary lines for the Pokemon in the first set didn't count.

Anyways, as for who to eliminate, obviously it's completely up to everyone who they vote for at this point, but if we're looking to vote for the same person, I'd say HiddeniteDynamite. Their last post was in the first challenge thread, and they never posted in the team thread, so we probably shouldn't bet on them returning.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oops I fell asleep. Team Rocket was pretty close though, but I honestly thought we were supposed to look at those 4 specific Pokemon only, considering the other Pokemon in their evolutionary lines for the Pokemon in the first set didn't count.
    That was my thought as well. Shame on us for not being flexible I guess.
    Why must he bring back memories of so many sad episodes ;__;
    Pls come back Weezing, Chimecho, and Dustox D:
    lie-down-try-not-to-cry-cry-a-lot.jpg

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
  • Welp, regarding the vote, feel free to vote me off because I won't be having having much time the next days. Additionally, the CEST timezone thingy makes it hard to be really active in this :/

yep everyone sends Dave a PM. ;;
    Sooo, who's Dave? o0

Back