• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 6: TCG

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
holy ♥♥♥♥ we got WRECKED
tbh the time limit on that thing was horrendously short for what we were meant to do and ofc really tight for people in diff time zones and really unfair to people who happened to have somethig to do yesterday :(
speaking of, sorry i couldnt do any research for tcg things. i know a lot about a lot of thibgs but that aint one of them and holy lord it took me fifteen minutes to get a pond i cant look anything up if it's not covered by my pokedex :( :( hopefully this next bit will be something i know

Years
Ouch. We lost a bunch of teammates. That's definitely not good. I agree with you guys, that time limit was really short. Hopefully the next challenge will be more successful for us.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I reckon the main problem with this challenge is that we can no longer just vote off people who haven't been active or hasn't contributed since they were all eliminated. So at this point, I'd say just vote for whomever you think should be eliminated, since it's gonna be hard to come to a mutual agreement on who should be eliminated.

I also think we're starting to reach the point where the challenges become individual rather than team-oriented, since we're falling so short on members for both teams, so if that's gonna be the case for the next challenge, good luck to everyone.

Back