• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge accepted...

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Hi! I'm PokeChallengeAccepted. So, if you couldn't tell, I'll be spending time in the challenges section. I'm also interested in game dev and writing. See ya in the forums!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    So, you're into Challenges, eh? That's cool! What sort of challenges specifically? I do some of my own challenges like a no evolutions playthrough, or nuzlock! Things like that/ Ah but of course, the members there created their own challenges which are really creative, so I hope that you'll try out some of the challenges that you see there! And feel free to ask the moderator there if you have any questions about anything. :3

Oh, and if you're also into Game Development and Writing, I really recommend the Game Development for game dev. topics, and the Fan Fiction and Writing board, if you would like to submit your written work and also view other writing work that the other members have creative respectively! But whatever you do, have fun, and see you again sometime!

Give one of the staff members a shoutout if you have any questions or anything! Take care, and later. ^^

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, sire! :)

I'm a challenger myself so I'll be seeing you in that section often! :D

See ya and have fun! ^^

Back