• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    Won against Sharkshocker but it was an awesome battle. He would have had me if it weren't for a miss:

8QYW-WWWW-WWW9-92BY

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • OP should be updated with all challengers, their teams, and now - which badges everyone has too.

MegaSeeker and Dialga812 - where are you guys ;-;

I'm gonna ask if I can battle substitutes tomorrow, as I've been waiting for going on 4 days for battles and can't seem to find y'all.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    Actually, the Dragon Dances were making me sweat. It was the burn/shadow ball combo that screwed you over.

WNSW-WWWW-WWW9-93H8

Last edited:

Lucky#13

Lucky Member
    Years
  • I was wrong about how long I'd be at my dad's, so I can't accept challenges until late tonight 1 am EST. I will be back to accepting challenges Friday and Saturday.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    Welp it was down to the wire but Krystia managed to get to the win in our rematch. Congrats :)

Years
  • ZG8W-WWWW-WWW9-9K5N

our match. Hades has down 4 of his pokemons by staring at them :P. It was really a misfortune for me whenmy dragonite froze :C I was about to cry for another defeat :C. Good match blueboi. I believe I have receive my second badge :D

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • I'm looking to take on Dialga812 & MegaSeeker's gyms, requesting subs if possible - this is the fourth day since I challenged the two as can be seen heeeere so any subs available for a Dragon / Steel type gym, or whatever Dialga's turns out to be please lemme know if you're available :3

The Prism League

Prismatic Beams Aligning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    Substitutes have been added to the OP for both divisions of the league. If you have waited / been waiting for a match with any member for going on 4 days or more, you may contact a substitute to obtain that badge / symbol in a battle with the absent leader / elite's typing and battle format. The challenger may pick which substitute to challenge.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • Bah - that was a dissatisfying loss. And now I can't do my own challenge's matches for the rest of the night. Poo.

At least MegaSeeker did send me a PM, his grandfather passed away, but we have a match scheduled for tomorrow at 8 eastern time; so hopefully that will happen tomorrow night.

On the other hand; if anyone in the 3DS division is looking to challenge an absent leader, I am available to sub at any time for the next, 4 or 5 hours.

Bah - that was a dissatisfying loss. And now I can't do my own challenge's matches for the rest of the night. Poo.

At least MegaSeeker did send me a PM, his grandfather passed away, but we have a match scheduled for tomorrow at 8 eastern time; so hopefully that will happen tomorrow night.

On the other hand; if anyone in the 3DS division is looking to challenge an absent leader, I am available to sub at any time for the next, 4 or 5 hours.

Back