• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Years
    Comfirming the above/below. Lost to Archer99 again :(. Better try to beat someone else now.
    Archer has replay.

Dat haxy Ice Punch tho. It happens at VGC champs, happens here too. But it was real close.

Years
    Don't get stuck!. Challenge all leaders if you can!
    Yeah! I've got my eye on you and srinator. I feel my team has pretty good shot against you two. But of course, we've all ready battled twice and we both have a good grasp on each other's strategy. And I watch replays over and over again just to get better. So I want to change opponents for a bit.

Years
    OK. I'm having issues with my netbook, I don't know what the hell is happening with it.
    I'm writing this on my other Pc, Sucks and it can't handle showdown. So if i dissapear without saying nothing, Is for that. Thanks for reading.
    PD: I got it, It's the cooler. Forget about this

I use a netbook too, I feel your pain.

Also, requesting a sub for both Ingosmex and Srinator.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Also, requesting a sub for both Ingosmex and Srinator.
    I'll sub for Ingo for you. Dunno where he's been.

Just give me a bit to make a team if his types and we can battle.

srinator

why would u want a sub for me? :/ i am like always there on the server

Years
    why would u want a sub for me? :/ i am like always there on the server

Sorry, but you weren't replying to my VM and I rarely go onto the PC battle server for non-Prism League reasons. Also, if you have an alt, tell me it because I can't always tell who's who.

srinator

I remember posting I will be on battle server whenever possible, same name as here

Back