• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    I at least check my messages twice a day for challenges I just never post anything because I have no need to...Just message me anytime and I will see it and schedule a time to battle...Oh and TGM I think it was I am waiting for our battle so add me when you are ready =)

Okay; as long as you're around and available to challengers :3

I need to slow down a little :D, only one day passed after i sent a VM to Falkbalk, And today i sent him a PM

By the way, I earned my first badge??

Yessir; you should have the Infect badge now, recorded in the OP on page 1 with your team and progress.

MegaSeeker

Mega Stone Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    Gg TGM I though I had ya until you destiny bonded bisharp x)...Gg and that was a fun match

TGM

Lunar Silhouette
    Years
    Gg TGM I though I had ya until you destiny bonded bisharp x)...Gg and that was a fun match

Haha that's why they call him Voodoo

if he goes down, you're going down with him X)

TGM Challenged gym leader MegaSeeker!

TGM won the all-out badge!

GBSG-WWWW-WWW9-CGNG

btw dude, I hate to be 'that guy' but you know that mega mawile is on the banned list, right? Not that I care but I don't think you're allowed to use it. :x

MegaSeeker

Mega Stone Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    I had no idea and thanks for telling me before I used it again,I feel rather stupid now

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    If you are looking to challenge the 3DS division, I am available on Friday most of the day, I will try to be available tomorrow, but cant guarantee that I will be due to school. Drop me a PM or VM for a challenge for tomorrow/Friday!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I have to do more Friend List maintenance, but I am available for challenges.

Tomorrow, that is. Getting late now.

srinator

i am sorry but i cant seem to get replies from ozymandis or falkbak, i already sent vm's but no replies :(

Polar Spectrum

Years
    Polar Spectrum challenged Elite 4 Charizard_Man for the Terragon Symbol.

Challenger Polar Spectrum defeated 4-0

Battle vid : 69QG - WWWW - WWW9 - CYEM

That was eeeeasily the sloppiest half awake game I've ever played @_@ Once I'm in bed I should just say no to pokemon from now on

I gave up like halfway through, and refused to use Ice Beam on gliscor, or roost to heal mandibuzz because it was just taking waaaay too long and I didn't wanna just hit the forfeit button - expect a better match next time though, I'mma change a few things on this team. They're really poorly equipped to handle yours right now ... as you probably noticed hahah.

i am sorry but i cant seem to get replies from ozymandis or falkbak, i already sent vm's but no replies :(

Yeahhhh, just get subs if it's been going on 4 days now, I have a feeling we're still going to have to make changes to the roster here a bit more still.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    20th and 23rd are the dates i contacted them on. and i dont know how to get subs :(
    Ya just come in here and ask for one if they haven't responded. I could actually sub in for one of them if you want. Which one do you want me to sub for?

srinator

Ya just come in here and ask for one if they haven't responded. I could actually sub in for one of them if you want. Which one do you want me to sub for?

anyone really, but since falkbak hasnt responded to since 20th i would like u to sub in for him ^_^

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    anyone really, but since falkbak hasnt responded to since 20th i would like u to sub in for him ^_^
    Alright, I'll sub for Falkbak. Just give me a bit to throw together a team using his types.

EDIT: Sri, I'm ready to go.

Last edited:

Polar Spectrum

Years
    Nice. Sorry about that Srinator

I have a feeling we may need to do some lineup changes still before considering this out of "beta" and fully functional.

Zekrom and Charizard- get y'all on rematches tonight? I need to do Charizards man's first though, as I'm changing builds between the two. Also Tetra :v day 2 or 3 I think,

Years
    expect a better match next time though, I'mma change a few things on this team. They're really poorly equipped to handle yours right now

Hmm so I assume we've changed the rule that chsllengers are locked into their pokes? :o

Also, I'll be available later yes. I'll drop by with a quick message when I'm free to do so

srinator

srinator challenged Falkbak's Gym, and I subbed in for Falkbak.

Sri lost (sorry Sri): https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-ou-103171

Not sure how much that freeze hax at the beginning contributed to my win.

na its ok, ur playstyle confused me extremely and what i meant by that is you not making obvious switches and predictions ended up by making me overpredict every move :/ o well good game
    shall challenge you again tomorrow :D

Reactions: Nah
    Back