• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing the theme/forum style?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I just logged in, and for some reason Pokecommunity is in this ugly green Popcorn, reminiscent of Serebii forums.
    I keep trying to change the Popcorn and nothing is working.... what is going on? I need to get out of this awful thing!

I'm not exactly new here but I'm not a regular, I've kind of been gone for a while. So excuse me if this is considered plasplasbad forum etiquette or something.
    Thank you in advance!!! <:

edit: what is popcorn i'm trying to type in t h e m e and popcorn is coming up what is happening
    and plasplasbad, wat

EDIT NUMERO DOS: WAIT IS THIS APRIL FOOL'S? OH IT PROBABLY IS. MY BAD

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    What day is today?

FRIDAY! IT'S FRIDAY! TOMORROW IS SATURDAY! YESTERDAY WAS THURSDAY!!...

... nah, it's Aprilfa Fools Friday. :( Spheal with it.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    omg lmao. i'm trying to figure out what popcorn style we have and then i remembered that that was probably a word. oops!!!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Ugh I want a different Popcorn style. I was just on Route 167 and now I'm lost in some freaky Serebii-Cherrim Glitch City area! THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER will pay dearly for this!! I expect to be compensated for my thread style inaccessibility troubles in applesauces, walnuts, and Cucumbers, thank you very much! :cer_nod:

EDIT: They are "crazy". 'T H E M E S T Y L E' is redundant, just like tacos!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Gonna close this since we already have... well, plenty of places to discuss this strange turn of events!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back