• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chaos Emblem Productions

Should Chikorika/Charmander/Mudkip be starters in Pokemon: Dark Winds?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggron-x-Ryder

Da Girl Who Rides Aggrons..duh
Years
  • ok.. i need to get something over and done with...
    HOW DO YOU MAP?
    Please, sum1 help me coz im COMPLETELY confused!!
    i just wanna learn ALL about mapping!
    EVERYTHING
    including what to download, how do get it started and so on... i just need help!
    can anyone out there help? and help honestly?

InfiniteZero

I never change my Avatar. D=
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Blazichu said:
    I will work on this hack if it is a Gold Hack. Can I be a Mapper, Tile-Editor and a Text editor?

Email: [email protected], just add me to MSN
    IM Info: MSN
    Proof of Work: Rockisle City from Pokemon Cobalt Blue
    Current Hacks: Pokemon Plasma Red
    Pokemon Cobalt Blue

I will probably be very busy with my hacks but I will try and help :)

Well a tile editor is exactly what I need for Pokemon Recolored Remix. Welcome to the club.

For Dark Winds; I dunno yet if these other guys are willing to do maps and texting for me. Depends; if not, then you can map and text edit for Dark Winds because it'll remain gold if these other guys don't help.

Aggron-x-Ryder said:
    ok.. i need to get something over and done with...
    HOW DO YOU MAP?
    Please, sum1 help me coz im COMPLETELY confused!!
    i just wanna learn ALL about mapping!
    EVERYTHING
    including what to download, how do get it started and so on... i just need help!
    can anyone out there help? and help honestly?

Mapping is to edit maps/areas on a ROM. You can get Advancemap for that.

Aggron-x-Ryder

Years
  • that still dosent really help me...
    and another thing,
    i really want to do Firered because gold is just so...
    un coloured? boring? and just yer...
    so i prefer fire red, and ive already done the kantos other than articuno, moltres and zapdoes, (which ill get right into)
    so please, just fire red coz i was excited bout fire red!
    (PS do u have MSN?)

Aggron-x-Ryder

Years
  • thanks 52!
    ill add u ASAP...
    anyways guys, ill be away for 1 week on a music tour, so i will give you the fire red dark wind sprites i made
    Chaos Emblem Productions

All the Kantos, except the Legendary Birds.... :P
    And story ideas... you were once a talented and honored trainer of Team Rocket. Then Giovanni made a dark winds (articuno, zapdos, moltres, lugia or ho-oh) and he tested it.. and you were in the way of the testing. All of your pokemon turned on you and ran away from you. You now start from the beginning, quitting from TR and start by getting help from a couple friends who may give u advice, pokemon or items... Gyms and the Pkmn League may be a thing you may do, but revenge is all you want
    In the end, you may catch that dark winds and get your old pokemon back... mmaayybbee
    Also, a Team Rocket has changed their name to team chaos, or it started like that.. whichever
    And one more thing... instead of calling me aggron...
    PLEASE call me maddy.. thanks!
    please PM me on any interesting or important details and see you guys wen i get back!!

InfiniteZero

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    OK MADDY >_>

Anyways since you're leaving for a while, I am putting you as inactive.

Now, I need to see some progress. And I really mean, I want to see progress. Start making maps for DarkWinds. Don't come to me about what map I want; just do a map. ._.

Also: I'd like to annouce that Pokemon Recolored is halfway finshed! Just a few more things to do.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2007
    So I was trying to download AdvanceMap today and it says it needs all the .ini files or something, I don't remember.

So what do I have to do?

InfiniteZero

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Um. That's a error message I never got before; try checking out https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66

ALSO!

We're still accepting members - we also need to step up the work. If someone wants to start a hack; please let me know. I'll add it to the ROM hack list and you can contact other members of CEP to help you.

MAJOR ANNOUCEMENT: I am leaving PC for a few days - 52! is incharge. I will be back on Friday. I will still be on MSN or NetBattle, so contact me there.

Last edited:

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    with things of me in charge id like to announce the sub division of CEP "Silver Isle" we are more of an associate.. but anyways 2 new hacks in devoplment for this so just htought id keep you updated..

add me on msn: [email protected]

52!

Silver Isle.. JOIN IT
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    accepted spartah welcome to the team

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back