• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character discussion !

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    So far , We know that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon is an alternate story in Sun and Moon therefore it might take place in a alternate universe.
    Which mean , Character from SM game might have totally different personality and backstory in USUM .
    A Example would be this leak
    Spoiler:

This leak shows a happier Gladion instate of Serious one that we seen in the game.
    Maybe , This Gladion never lost his father and never had to deal with a psycho mother which is why Gladion of this alternate world has a happier personality
    This leak might be fake but the possibility is Real !
    Maybe We will see a brand new Lillie , Hau , kukai and Guzma who had a different life in this alternate universe so they are completely different then their counterpart.

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    I think this picture was already debunked before.

However, I would like it better if we see the characters after the events of Sun and Moon. We get to hear how Lillie's travel to Kanto fared, how Gladion revealed the Aether foundation, Plumeria's and Guzma's redemption etc.

Years
    However, I would like it better if we see the characters after the events of Sun and Moon. We get to hear how Lillie's travel to Kanto fared, how Gladion revealed the Aether foundation, Plumeria's and Guzma's redemption etc.

I love your idea in that the AU these games are promoting takes place after the events of S/M, but maybe I'd wait for a trailer first so I can see exactly what it's going for. Lillie would be the one I'd want to see out of your choices.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Lillie, Lusamine, and Gladion all should return as they're like a dysfunction family that really grow on you. I love how well these characters were developed in Sun & Moon so to see them once again would be great. I'm not so certain on how they could fit Lusamine into the storyline, but I do hope they give her some sort of role whether that be good or bad.

pkmin3033

If they absolutely MUST re-use the cast from the previous games, I want to see some major change-ups. I would absolutely love to see Lillie as an antagonist. If she's going to lead me by the hand for the whole game again, make it only so that she can stab me in the back for her mother's sake towards the end. Let's screw around with things.

Back