• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character figurines

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
    I collect Pokemon figurines, and if I ever manage to track one down, I'd also like Cloche from Ar tonelico II. I've seen a Luca figurine before, so I'm assuming Cloche must exist.

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    Beside my Typhlosion and Cyndaquil figures, I have a Marcus Phoenix from Gears of War, a few gundam models, and Barnaby Brooks Jr. From Tiger and Bunny

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I have several Final Fantasy figurines - Yuna, Tidus, Rinoa and Cloud.

The Pokemon ones that I do have are just the ones from Gashapon toy capsules - cute but inexpensive trinkets, nothing fancy.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I have one figurine that found it's way into my possession: Franky from One Piece

I also have a full set of DBZ chess figures lying around somewhere (don't know if that counts xD)

Silver Soul of Johto

Journey's end
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    I wish I had a ton of cash to drop on figure arts and the square enix inspired stuff ;_;

I have:
    Anime style Wonder Woman in a space suit
    Anime style Catwoman from New 52
    Sasquach in midnight bliss form from Darkstalkers
    Kamen Rider Kiva
    Kamen Rider W

Back