• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character voices you hate!

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
  • Is Gary supposed to be ten years old during the first episode? Because like most ten year old boys in the anime, he sounds too old to be ten.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Heh. I don't even know.
    But I also forgot about Dawn somehow. She bugs me...
    And Misty when she's talking to Togepi. ARRG YOU DONT NEED TO TALK TO IT SHUT UP

Years
  • dawn's voice does sound a little weird. it sounds like she is sick or has a cold or something.

i agree Brock's voice is better in the second one. I didn't like the change in ash's voice at first but after a while they kinda grow on you.

yeah gary is suppose to be ten cuz that is when he first got his starter pokemon.

casey? do i mean cassidy?

Last edited:

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    Dawn's and May's voices by far. When they talk, they irritate me. I am referring to the English voicing.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I don't like Max's voice (prior to the Battle Frontier). It just sounds...a bit too kiddish for me (even though he is a kid).

yossarian

Knight of Cydonia
    Years
  • Ash's mum and May's voice. Not suprising as they are very similar.

I also dislike Brock's new voice. Decent but not a match on Eric Stuart's version.

Days
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    In pokemon advanced Generation (dub) episode 130, I cannot stand Harley's second voice actor. The original Harley voice was perfect for the character. It's so sad 😭

Back