• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character You Want To Marry

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoX

The Lugia Master
    Years
    Flannary has the biggest rack?! I always thought it was Clair or that one lady with the ice pokemon that was all sentimentall and stuff. I think her name was Lorila or something and she was in the orange isl season

Years
    O.O ... everyone's talking wierdly now... It's about a character you want to marry and why.

*people look at him*

I've already told my character ^_^

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Hee hee... I never let guys in their 40's stop me. Actually, after 40, that's where males are at their hottest! They are rugged and wise with age... in real life, I have the hots for Sean Connery who's like... in his 70's or something. But besides having silver hair, I think Steven looks pretty young.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    i would definately marry May. she looks really good! :laugh: *starts picturing May nude*oops! that wasnt sapposed to happen.....or was is? :laugh:
    O.O
    that was my fantasy! I want it back!

anyways...I don't like to use the word "marriage" when I'm talking about fictional characters, especially cartoon characters...but if I were to choose one female character to "court", I would pick Erika...she is hot and she excels in training strong grass types, and she probably smells good snce she runs a perfume shop...

[EDIT] BTW...methinks this should be moved to pok?mon TV/Anime...

Last edited:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    *is still picturing May naked* oooo...i like this...*starts drooling* i cant get enough of this :laugh:

ChaoX

The Lugia Master
    Years
    hey us guys all have perverted pictures stuck into our heads right? If May was 4 years older i would go with her, but for now i will have to go with Whitney just because shes older and looks almost identical to May in the face.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Kenta! I would murder Marina and slip Kenta some Get Over It pills... If not then maybe Lance hmm...
    Kenta= MWAHAHAHAHAHA! :badsmile: :badsmile:
    Lance= Well I suppose becoming good at pokemon or something...meh

HORN!

Oakley

Sweet girl
    Years
    I`d marry Eusine. He is so hot XD I like his personality; sometimes wild and mysterious. Growl!!!!!!!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    This is a good spot for it Tmbjr

it already has two pages anywho...good call though

I would want to marry Professor Ivy..good GOLLY she's so FINE!!

*twiddles thumbs*

BOO ya!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    *thunderpunches ChaoX* Hey, Whitney's mine foo'! Go with Haruka, Akane is mine! So don't start this all over agian! I like Whitney/Akane cuz she has strong Pok?mon, she's cute, I like girls with Pink or blue hair, and she's cute. :p Haruka/May from the anime sux. The one from the manga is much better.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I would marry Gary! Oni flygon would have Yellow, so.. that leaves me with him! ^_^ *runs off laughing madly*

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    If there was no Kenta, I would marry Marina

but since there is, I let her have him :cool:

my other choices would be:

Kay
    Katrina
    Giselle

They are cute, nice, and like some of my favorite pokemon(Raichu, Cubone)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Iveechan said:
    I'd like to marry Bruno. He's really huge and strong so he could protect me from evil people, plus he seems nice... not the manga one, the anime one. And he trains Fighting types, my favorite. We would have a child named Bruno 2... or Bruna.

Hee hee! Bruno's hot in the manga ^_^ Cute names btw :)

Keleri said:
    Steven, for sure, even though he's like forty or something...*cackles* Well, not marry, probably just elope until I lose interest. xD
    OMG! He's forty?!?! I tought he was 20 or 30 O.o;; Holly geez, and I was in love! xD Heck it, I still like him. ^-^

I'd love to marry Lance and Steven the best ^_^ I can't pick, I guess I'd have to cheat on both of them o.O;; Lance's hair drives me crazy, and so does that evil bad guy look ^_^ Especially in manga he looks hot ;D

And Steven has the most beatiful eyes *_* They are so pretty and hipnotizing! xD I really can't choose o.o;;

But.. if they are married already, I'd go with Clair ~_^ She's so doggone sexay ;)

*Pikachu eats CaRtOON*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back