• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Characters that interested you!

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
  • One character that interested me was actually the Proffesor's wife; the house above the laboratory just seemed so pointless that I figured there must be some meaning. And so I just keep on going there.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'm going to have to go with the Kimono Girls, I just thought they were a great idea. And I loved how they had the first five eevelutions, I just wish they would have added Leafeon and Glaceon in these games.

Another character for me would have to be Silver, he just seems like a much different person to other rivals we've had in games. Plus we finally got a confirmination of Giovanni being his father.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Ho-Oh

I like the Kimono girls, they have Eeveelutions, inheartgoldtheysummonho-oh, and they're just interesting people in general.

Oh, and I agree with SNOR(es)LAX

...............................................................................

Years
  • The Kimono Girls were also who interested me in SoulSilver and HeartGold. I thought they were all the same person at first haha

Years
  • Those Kimono girls are characters that always interested me, since G/S/C. I love them, mainly because I love the Eeveelutions :3

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I think Silver is awesome, being the only rival we got a backstory on.

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
  • Red, of course has always interested me merely because of how much of a legend he is.

Proton interested me...I have waited since Silver and Gold to know his name and now that I know he has one of the coolest names ever, I like him even more.

Eusine always interested me as well, just because of how charming he is.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2012
    I've found the Kimono girls quite interesting, for reasons previously mentioned. I also think Silver's an intriguing rival to have.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Petrel was really cool, added an extra flavour to the evil team that wasn't seen before with his disguises, really quite cool. And Archer. I soooooooooo want to learn more about Archer!! D;
    Err, The guy who runs the Pokethlon was pretty cool too, with his Poliwrath :) I was so annoyed when I realised he didn't compete. He should've been some ultra pokethlon boss.

Prime-

Monotype Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2011
    The Rocket Execs were fun to battle, they also all had those unique personallities too. Silver like the OP, stands as the most favoured rival, and I like how they gave him further development in this game, not just seeing him at Mt.Moon for the final time. Though Whitney's crying irritates me, Claire not so much, but it's still dishonourable for her to prevent giving you your well deserved Badge. As for the female rival, she isnt that great, just having that marril follow her about, not really standing out so much.

Skyspark

Pokemon Tamer
    Years
  • I was confused about the kimono girls because they all look exactly the same. So I couldn`t tell which was which.

Back