• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

characters you have crush on or think are cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
Years
My favourite characters whose they are cute :Jeanette Fisher with Indigo League,Marina with Orange Island ,Vivian and Lilian with Pokemon Contest and Kimono Sisters;)

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
Years
let it out shyly uhhhh.....i got a huge crush on ash cuz he is brave,cute,funny,and all a girl would have dreamed but he is not nicer than taichi on digimon adventures season 1/2

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Um... I think Misty is cute. *hides from May fans* Yeah. I like Misty, but so what?

Well, I'm not as weird as some people to have a crush on anime characters.

MUSION

>:)
Years
I have a crush on SOOOOO many girls from pokemon. Flannery is top of my list though, SHE ROCKS! I LOVE HER SO MUCH! I also like May, Molly, Clair, Jasmine, Lily, Roxanne, Sabrina, Whitney, Winona and I could go on some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back