• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

characters you have crush on or think are cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duplica

Survivor of Cornwell
Years
  • Boy I think is cute, huh?

It'd have to be Bugsy! Ash's cute too, but I like Bugsy the most ;) ! Oh, and the Pokemon I think are the cutest are Vulpix and Eevee!

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • I used to think James was really cute. Now I like Butch more...even the English voice. ^^' And among girls I think Cass is the prettiest ('long with Domino from the Mewtwo movie.)

And as for pok?mon....just look at my favorites listed in my profile. I <3 them. ;)

Last edited:

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
  • I dont exactly have a crush, but I like Zangoose,Milotic and Lugia

Zangoose with her sooffttt furrr........... Milotic with her shiny beautful scales......... Lugia with..........

candyisgood

Miss Awesome
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 8, 2010
    Well, Ash is by far my favourite *huggles invisible Ash*
    Gary and Drew are okay, but have nothing against Ash.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • i loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee misty!..im a huge water fan and i think she is sooooooooo super cute

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Some current crushes/obsessions of mine.
    Mary from PMC *drool* just something about that face
    Hiromi/Tommy from Abandon Ship! Dude! He pwns! Sooo hot and *drools even more* and I even made a ship involving him and May called SnackShipping.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I take back my Brawly thing. TODD IS THE HOTTEST LITTLE BIATCH IN POKEMON EVER. *____* So hot. He can unload his film in me anyday. >D *shot*
    You REALLY think Todd's hotter than Brawly? I have been waiting MONTHS for you to say that you've moved on from Touki. I know you better than you think.
    I'm starting to think I have crushes on more than 75 percent of the entire cast except I just cant understand why mothers like Mizuho, Caroline and Delila can be considered hot even though Hanako is pretty nice-looking.

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
  • blackrein said:
    I love flannery she is the hottest [drools]

Posts like that make me cry. Flannery may be 'hot', but Todd is CA-LI-EN-TE! >D Comparing Todd to Flannery is like comparing the sun (Todd) to a microwaved TV dinner that's been left out for an hour (Flannery). Todd's just.....MMMM. Makes me wet.

...I mean.....

WITH DROOL.

......I think.

And yes, CC, Todd is hotter than Brawly now :x But I bet it won't be long until I want Brawly back again. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back