• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:Charizard Fan Club:.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Well, if Charizard had Rock Slide and had at least one Swords Dance on him he'd win. Also, Charizard would probably win if he had a good Dragon-type attack. But it really does depend on the movesets of both Charizard and Dragonite.

charizard may pull it off wuth a dragon pulse attack

shadowrider

PokeRom Hacker
    Years
    I think charizard would win cause im bias, but its like what jamie said it depends on the moves and levels of both pokes. Ive got another topic.

Out of all the pokemon games which charizard sprite do you like the best?
    For me it would have to be ruby/saphire sprite but i also the think the yellow would be could if it was recoloured.

goto psypokes dex then picdex on the side to see them all

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Out of all the Pokemon games which Charizard sprite do you like the best?
    I liked Charizard's FR/LG sprite the best. It looks cool.

~Rene~ :t025:

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Hi, JL3. Of course you can join, but unfortunately all of the Charizard spots are taken. :( So you will have to be a Charmander. El Capitano will probably be by later to add you to the list and make it offical.

Ok I've been gone fro a while, stupid work...., so I'll answer a few of the topics that I missed.

How annoying was the whole Charizard not obeying ash sub-plot, in your opinion?
    I didn't really think that it was annoying. I thought it was funny when Charizard would fry Ash. Charizard didn't obey him because his a moron, in my opinion. So I don't blame Charizard for not listening. :D

Who would win in a battle Dragonite or Charizard?
    I'm gonna say Charizard, 'cause I'm bias as well. But as was said, it really depends on the move sets that each Pokemon has.

I like the emerald one the best.

JL3

FIRE AND DRAGON POKEMON TAMER!
    Years
    Hi, JL3. Of course you can join, but unfortunately all of the Charizard spots are taken. :( So you will have to be a Charmander. El Capitano will probably be by later to add you to the list and make it offical.

Ok I've been gone fro a while, stupid work...., so I'll answer a few of the topics that I missed.

How annoying was the whole Charizard not obeying ash sub-plot, in your opinion?
    I didn't really think that it was annoying. I thought it was funny when Charizard would fry Ash. Charizard didn't obey him because his a moron, in my opinion. So I don't blame Charizard for not listening. :D

Who would win in a battle Dragonite or Charizard?
    I'm gonna say Charizard, 'cause I'm bias as well. But as was said, it really depends on the move sets that each Pokemon has.

I like the emerald one the best.

Oh thats okay as long as i get to be a member.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014

definitly the crystal sprite. the FR/LG/R/E/S sprite and D/P prites are to...boring

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I will post the next topic now. Here it is:
    Do you think Charizard can defeat Ho-oh?
    I will answer it later.

JL3 your in!

Im sorry guys but, it is just not feasible... oh, wait, nuh-uh! It is feasible! If you has, like the bomb-digidy level difference, or the bomb-digidy IV/EV difference and a bomb-digidy move set (and a not-bomb-digidy move set for the Ho-oh), then thar U go.

There should be a bomb-digidy fan club y'alls, fuh real.

Please don't think I talk like this.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Yes, I think Charizard can defeat Ho-oh with Swords Dance and Rock Slide.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Welcome, Pokemaniac12! El Capitano will be by later to add you to the list and make it offical.

Again with the: if the levels and move sets are good enough. :D
    It would certainly be a battle to witness! Fire everywhere!:badsmile:

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014

sinces its a fire/flying VS. fire/flying, it really all depends on the moveset, and a little on the level.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I think Charizard would win

Just because Ho-Ho isnt a match for chari.

Back