• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:Charizard Fan Club:.

Espy Psyche

General of Pokemon Defender
Years
  • I'm actually going to use a damage calculator and design each to defeat the other for competitive.

Ho-oh needs Thunderbolt to beat Charizard, let's give it max power on that move with 252 SAtk EVs. It also wants max speed, so let's give it that. Focus Sash won't help Ho-oh against Zard's Rock Slide, but let's give it one to be fair.

Charizard needs absolute max speed (252 @ Timid) because Charizard will outspeed Ho-oh at the same EVs. It also wants max attack power for Rock Slide, and let's give it a Focus Sash to withstand a Thunderbolt.

Charizard will Rock Slide first because its speed is higher and take Ho-oh to around 15% health. Thunderbolt activates Focus Sash and takes Charizard to 1 HP. Charizard strikes first again with another Rock Slide and wins.

Therefore Charizard can beat Ho-oh if given a Focus Sash and Rock Slide.

JL3

FIRE AND DRAGON POKEMON TAMER!
    Years
  • Id have to say its pretty evened out it realy does depend on what attax they have and its kind of unfair bcuz there both fire-flying types but ground attax hurt charizard but not ho-oh,its realy unfair in that situation.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    okay guys i got a good new topic

If you could replace any legendary for charizard, would you?

mine would be no because i like to have alot of charizards in my team

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • If you could replace any legendary for Charizard, would you?
    No, I won't replace any legendaries for Charizard.

~Rene~ :t025:

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • If you could replace any legendary for charizard, would you?

Nope, for the same reason as sythemaster. That and I don't really like any of the legendaries like I do Charizard. (Except lil' Mew maybe :) )

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Okay and can we have the next topic about Charizard, El Capitano? I think they have finished answering the topic.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • Ok new topic: Do you think Charizard could take out Blastoise?

For my answer, yes.
    I've done it: Pyre my faithful lvl. 100 against my brother's lvl. 100 Blastoise. Pyre won, he was pretty rough afterwards though! He had like 10hp left I think.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • wow i haven't been on in a while

Do you think Charizard could take out Blastoise?
    yeah give it sunny day and solar beam and your good to go

yeah i agree, the way i see u need to give charizard focus sash. so then he can totally outrun blastoise and use sunnd day on the first turn and be able to withstand a water attack thanx to the focus sash and then BOOM!! charizard will let em have it with a super powerful sunny beam!!!

can i join i love charizard:D:D:D

especially when its shiny
    Yea of course your in!

Xairmo:
    Hahahahaha! I think I just wet myself!
    yeah i agree, the way i see u need to give charizard focus sash. so then he can totally outrun blastoise and use sunnd day on the first turn and be able to withstand a water attack thanx to the focus sash and then BOOM!! charizard will let em have it with a super powerful sunny beam!!!

Your so hilarious! And I just drank 5 Red Bulls!

But seriously I agree with the other guys. Charizard could take down a Blastois with focus sash, and the right strategie.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Do you think Charizard could take out Blastoise?
    No, I don't think so. Charizard will be fainted if Blastoise uses Rain Dance and Hydro Pump combo. If it can defeat Blastoise, maybe Charizard will use Swords Dance first and then finished it with Slash.

No, I don't think so. Charizard will be fainted if Blastoise uses Rain Dance and Hydro Pump combo. If it can defeat Blastoise, maybe Charizard will use Swords Dance first and then finished it with Slash.

Well yea but lets look at the speed comparisons here. Charizard is much faster, that means he will strike first, so I still think Charizard will win.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Well yea but lets look at the speed comparisons here. Charizard is much faster, that means he will strike first, so I still think Charizard will win.
    Yes, I agree with you. Because Charizard's speed is faster. So it will attack Blastoise first.

Back