• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:Charizard Fan Club:.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
  • Do you think Charizard can defeat Dragonite?
    Heck no, dragonite owns. one thunder punch and charizard will go down

~Paul.Addicted~

Paul Addicted
    Years
  • How the heck did i miss this!!!!!!, charizard was my first favourite pokemon, but arcanine took over, but charizard is still my 3rd fav, coming behind Typhlosion lol XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :), its not like i am a traitor!! am i ??? well i hope you let me in EL :P

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • Sure I will!
    Kinda a weird question buuuutt....

In an all out Fire, starter Pokemon battle, who do you think would emerge victorious: Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken, or Infernape?

I've got to puzzle this one out. I'll answer later. :)

Murky

Underworld dweller
    Years
  • In an all out Fire, starter Pokemon battle, who do you think would emerge victorious: Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken, or Infernape?

I think it would come down to Charizard vs Blaziken in the end and due to Charizards air superiority he would emerge the victor!!

Well thats what i think anyhow ^^

So any room for me in this wonderful club?

Xairmo

Years
  • In an all out Fire, starter Pokemon battle, who do you think would emerge victorious: Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken, or Infernape?

hmmmm well i would say charizard but i just realized that his stats are exactly identical to typhlosions @.@
    and mostly it does come down to speed, and infernape has the oll beat, he can use an earthquake to takem ty and blaze down and then a stone edge and thunderpunch combo on charizard so i say infernape

Murky

Underworld dweller
    Years
  • hmmmm well i would say charizard but i just realized that his stats are exactly identical to typhlosions @.@
    and mostly it does come down to speed, and infernape has the oll beat, he can use an earthquake to takem ty and blaze down and then a stone edge and thunderpunch combo on charizard so i say infernape

Ah yeah i forgot about pesky thunderpunch ^^
    It would be a close one between infernape and charizard, but if the charizard has any kind of flying type move infernape can say bye bye :P

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    This is the best thing i havew ever seen Video

This is the best thing ever we charizard members should love this.

Last edited:

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    YAY thank you
    Does anyone know a good moveset for charizard involving earthquake and flamthrower :) For DP or emerald Cheers for help

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I think it will be Charizard. Because it can defeat some fire starter Pokemons except Blaziken. And then it's Charizard VS Blaziken. I think it will win too.

~Rene~ :t025:

YAY thank you
    Does anyone know a good moveset for charizard involving earthquake and flamthrower :) For DP or emerald Cheers for help

Yea you are officialy in the club now.... Um, and in responce to your question about a move set:

Item: Salac Berry

Belly Drum
    Earthquake
    Flamethrower
    Hidden Power (flying)

If you are going to use a charizard in your team, it is almost essential to have Belly Drum
    (in my opinion). After Charizard uses Belly Drum, only a few pokemon can withstand its attacks. But before you use Belly Drum you have to remember you are risking it all. You will either get sweeped, or you sweep them.

Oh yea one more thing. This is not a strategy moveset thread, you can find that in a different forum. But since I felt like answering I just did.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Yea you are officialy in the club now.... Um, and in responce to your question about a move set:

Item: Salac Berry

Belly Drum
    Earthquake
    Flamethrower
    Hidden Power (flying)

If you are going to use a charizard in your team, it is almost essential to have Belly Drum
    (in my opinion). After Charizard uses Belly Drum, only a few pokemon can withstand its attacks. But before you use Belly Drum you have to remember you are risking it all. You will either get sweeped, or you sweep them.

Oh yea one more thing. This is not a strategy moveset thread, you can find that in a different forum. But since I felt like answering I just did.
    Okay and nice Charizard moveset you have, El Capitano.
    Charizard picture:
    AG26.jpg

~Rene~ :t025:

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    ok cheers soz bwt that
    BTW charizard with his flying moves, speed and abillity to use earthquake could easily beat typlosion blaziken and inferape

Xairmo

Years
  • Do you give nicknames to your charizards?

I never named one in the past, but if I were to use one in the new team im building cuz i nickname all my new pokes ^^

Back