• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charmander, Bulbasaur, or Squirtle

Which do *YOU* perfer?.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Charmander is definitely my favorite~ <3 I already have an obsession with fire-types, and the fact that Charmander gains an immunity to Ground-type moves when evolved to its final stage just adds to its epicness.

Hefestus

< is a BEAST!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2010
    My obsession with fire types forces me to choose charmander. Funny thing,in fire red i went to change my charmander's name to charzard, but decided not to so i changed it back and instead of "charmander" i put "carmander". Realizing it days later, i forgot where the name changer guy was so i was stuck with a "carmander for a good week or two...

Crusher

Hell yeah, I'm sexy.
    Years
  • ^ this guy is just like me. He's obsessed just like me. xD

I prefer Charmander over the other two and that's just because of the fact that I like Fire types much more than I love Water or Grass types. I guess, I'm obsessed with Fire types. xD;

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • When playing R/B/G or FR/LG, I almost always go with Bulbasaur.

1.Bulbasaur: It has a very good typing and can take down Gyms 1-4 in Kanto with ease. Plus, it has solid stats and I just love my Bulbasaur 8-3

2.Charamander: Charamander's my second choice because it struggles early on, with so many Water-type and Rock/Ground-Type trainers between Pewter City and Vermillion. However, it's probably the best Fire-Type in-game other than Moltres and maybe Magmar. And, I wuv Charizard, lol.

3.Squirtle: Squirtle comes as my third choice because early on, it has a harder time than Charamander due to the second, thrid, and fourth gyms being Water-, Electric-, and Grass-typing respectively. Also, there are better Water-types like Gyrados and Lapras (FTW). But, if you want novelty, than its okay. But I do love my Balstoise.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2010
    charmander he evolves into a strrong fast dragon that breathes fire so charmander. I like fire types

HiroUey

Pokemon Master of Masters!
    Years
  • I will always go with Squirtle, it is the best choice.
    Charmander is ok, but i dont really care for it or its evolutions.
    And Bulbasaur are weak to me, i never win the first rival battle for some reason and grass pokemon may be least favorite type.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Charmander: Best moveset out of the 3 starters IMO, and Charizard is the earliest fire type you can get in the games.
    Squirtle: The moves it learns are ok, but I'm not a big fan of water pokemon.
    Bulbasaur: It learns pretty much all grass type moves with sucks, so you will get owned by flying, fire and ice types.

Back