• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Chase's Super Silver Playthrough

Sirfetch’d

After beating the Pokemon League, we decided to take our talents to Kanto. We arrive in Vermilion City and decide to take on Surge. Of course with him having only electric types, Squirts is able to defeat him with ease. I thought he was gonna be a tough guy, huh.

After we collect our new badge we make our way to Saffron City. We don't really have much interest in exploring this area yet so we head west and make a stop in Celadon where we decide to test our strength vs Erika. At first we thought this gym might be a bit tough as well but Clover and Nosferatu were able to shine here.

We depart from Celadon and head to Cerulean City. This was a busy stop for us because we not only took down Nugget Bridge but also saved the Power Plant! What a rush! After those eventful acts we then take down Misty who proved to be our hardest battle thus far.

To be continued...

Team:

Spr_2s_049.png

Goggles
Lv: 41
- Sludge Bomb
- Solarbeam
- Psychic
- Sunny Day

Spr_2s_157.png

Clover
- Strength
- Flame Wheel
- Thunderpunch
- Fire Punch

Spr_2s_195.png

Squirts
Lv: 40
- Surf
- Ice Punch
- Whirlpool
- Earthquake

Spr_2s_169.png

Nosferatu
- Fly
- Wing Attack
- Bite
- Giga Drain

Spr_2s_185.png

Cupcake
Lv: 40
- Rock Slide
- Strength
- Earthquake
- Low Kick

Spr_2s_162.png

Penny
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch
- Shadow Ball
- Return

Sirfetch’d

I didn't think I'd be enjoying Furret as much as I am but wow it has been a blast to use. It's not super strong but definitely not so weak that it isn't useful.

Sirfetch’d

After taking care of business in the Cerulean Gym, we decide to make Fuchsia City our next desination. We do have to backtrack here however because to reach Fuchsia you need a bicycle, which we do not have! We travel back to Goldenrod, pick one up, and then make our way down cycling road.

Once we arrive in Fuchsia we immediately head to the gym. This gym is a bit strange though....everyone looks the same! After taking out all of the imposters we finally find the real leader, Janine. She acts tough but she was a very easy win for our team. Having a lot of Psychic and ground attacks to hit her with we easily took her out. Time to move onward.

We depart Fuchsia and then decide to make Pewter City our next stop. We first had to take out a huge sleeping Pokemon named Snorlax that was blocking our way. Once we arrive in Pewter City we do a little exploring. There isn't much to see here though so we head to the gym and challenge Brock to a battle. There isn't much to this one other than Crobat using Giga Drain 5 times in a row netting 5 OHKOs. 4x grass weakness OP?

We are now rocking 5 Kanto badges and continue on with our journey. We proceed to take out the next two Kanto leaders, Blaine and Sabrina, with relative ease. Sabrina put up a tough fight with Alakazam but we managed to pull through. We have one gym battle left to do....

The team and I rest up at the Viridian Pokemon center and make our way towards the last gym. Upon entering we immediately stare at the masterpiece that is this gym. It is made up of Legos. That is really cool, Blue. We challenge him to a fight and it was one for the ages. We take out his first few Pokemon with ease and then comes in his strong one, Alakazam. It blows through most of my team before Clover is able to get a Fire Punch crit on it. Everyone fainted in this battle except Goggles who was able to take down his final Pokemon, Exeggutor. We were extremely outmatched and outleveled but managed to pull through. Blue gives us our final badge and we are now champions of Kanto. Only one more stop on our long journey is left, Mt. Silver.

To be continued...

Team:

Spr_2s_049.png

Goggles
Lv: 45
- Sludge Bomb
- Solarbeam
- Psychic
- Sunny Day

Spr_2s_157.png

Clover
Lv: 45